Hoshizaki's Professional Series provides top of the line features and benefits, which include the EverCheck diagnostics control system. This system uses visual and audible alerts to notify staff of service issues. This helps assure safety and protects the working components. This Hoshizaki refrigerator is constructed from durable stainless steel inside and out. One of the ways this Hoshizaki product is different from others in the industry is its equipped with a 3 year parts and labor warranty-the best in the industry!
For over 65 years Hoshizaki America has been leading the food and service industry with its quality commercial ice equipment and commitment to superior refrigeration. Hoshizaki, the world's second largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated food service equipment and is well-known for their dependable, well priced products. Hoshizaki is a name that is synonymous with quality when it comes to commercial kitchen equipment and ice machines. Great design, energy efficient options and built to last. Get the best prices, the highest quality construction and the performance you need to run a successful commercial kitchen with Hoshizaki!
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Energy efficient thermostatic expansion valve self contained refrigeration system
- Innovative Variable Speed Compressor with "adaptive control" technology
- EverCheck digital control system with audio alarms
- Entire cabinet is insulated with 2 3/8" foamed in place polyurethane
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- Glass doors are energy efficient Triple Pane, Argon filled with Low-E non reflective coating and locks
- Dual door frame heaters with energy saving on/off switch
- All metal torsion spring hinge design with stay open feature
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Rugged, die cast aluminum door handles
- Field reversible doors (with optional kit)
- Epoxy coated evaporator coil
- Hinged upper front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system air filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- (3) Epoxy coated wire shelves per section
- 6" legs with adjustable stainless steel feet
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- Storage: Half Glass Doors in Front, and Half Height Stainless Steel Doors in Back
- Interior Storage Capacity: 23.8 cft
- Overall Width x Depth: 27.5" x 35.9"
- Height(including 6" legs): 84.5"
- Door Opening WxH: 21.75" x 59.25"
- Depth with Door open at 90 deg.: 85.9"
- Adjustable Shelves: 3
- Center Shelves: -
- Shelf Dimensions(W x D): 21.2" x 30.75"
- Crated Shipping Weight: 475 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 85" x 32" x 39"
- Amperage: 4.3
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 4.3
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.): 1025
- Approx. Nominal Compres. BTU/HR(HP): 1481(.40HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0
- Electrical Connection: 5-15P (NEMA)
- Voltage Range: 104-126
- Ambient Temp.: Range 45deg.-100deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range: 36deg.-50deg. F.
- Refrigerant: R-134A
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.