The Hoshizaki air cooled ice machine that creates up to 743 pounds of crescent ice in a 24 hour period. This KMD-850MAH measures a mere 30 inches wide, and only 28 inches tall. This Hoshizaki ice machine is equipped with Hoshizaki's latest technology. The EverCheck System constantly monitors the ice machine, and provides audible alerts when problems or issues arise. The CycleSaver Design allows the KMD-850MAH from Hoshizaki to create more ice per cycle than competing ice machines, saving money and time during the ice making process.
The 786 lb Air-Cooled Modular Crescent Cuber (KMD-850MAH) from Hoshizaki is a narrow profile ice machine made especially for use with dispensers. It produces up to 786 pounds of ice per day which is ideal for dispensers that require above average ice production. Helping to conserve energy, this air-cooled ice machine is equipped with Hoshizaki’s CycleSaver® technology which reduces the length of production cycles by up to half. Additionally, because this ice machine features an air-cooled condenser, it also uses much less water than a water-cooled model which saves you money on your utility bills.
- Removable air filters
- Up to 786 pounds of ice production per day
- Incredibly durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- HoshiGuard® Antimicrobial Agent protects against bacteria and slime build up
- CycleSaver® technology dramatically reduces length of production cycles conserving energy and saving you money
- EverCheck® alert system monitors almost every aspect of ice machine operation and alerts staff before a problem causes serious damage
|Ship Weight ||249 lbs. |
|24 Hour Yield ||786 lbs. |
|Condenser ||Air |
|Cube Type ||Crescent |
|Dimensions (H x W x D) ||28" x 30" x 24.63" |
|Hz. ||60 |
|Ice Machine Type ||Modular |
|Phase ||1 |
|Power Usage ||5.9 kWh/100 lbs. |
|Voltage ||208 |
|Water Usage for Ice ||20 gal/100 lbs |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.