The Hoshizaki ice maker has more than enough production capacity for even establishments with especially high ice demands. The stackable crescent cuber is a remarkably advanced and reliable ice machine that produces up to an astonishing 2,096 pounds of ice. Equipped with the HoshiGuard antimicrobial protection system, this ice maker helps inhibit the build-up of bacteria and slime. This machine also helps conserve energy thanks to its water-cooled condenser which uses less electricity than an air-cooled condenser.
With more than enough production capacity for even establishments with especially high ice demands, the 2096 lb Stackable Crescent Cuber (KM-2100SWH3) from Hoshizaki is a remarkably advanced and reliable ice machine that produces up to an astonishing 2096 pounds of ice. It is also stackable and is equipped with the HoshiGuard® antimicrobial protection system which helps inhibit the build-up of bacteria and slime. This machine also helps conserve energy thanks its water-cooled condenser which uses less electricity than an air-cooled condenser. Additionally, by utilizing Hoshizaki’s CycleSaver® technology, it is able to reduce the length of production cycles by up to half for further energy savings.
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Up to 2096 pounds of ice production per day
- Incredibly corrosion-resistant and durable stainless steel exterior
- Complies with the guidelines issued by the California Energy Commission
- Stackable for double the ice production in virtually the same footprint
- HoshiGuard® Antimicrobial Agent protects against bacteria and slime build-up
- Conserving energy and saving you money, the CycleSaver® technology dramatically reduces length of production cycles
- EverCheck® alert system monitors almost every aspect of ice machine operation and alerts staff before a problem causes serious damage
| Ship Weight || 440 lbs. |
| 24 Hour Yield || 2,096 lbs. |
| Condenser || Water |
| Cube Size || Half |
| Cube Type || Crescent |
| Dimensions (H x W x D) || 36.5" x 48" x 27.38" |
| Hz. || 60 |
| Ice Machine Type || Modular |
| Phase || 3 |
| Power Usage || 3.4 kWh/100 lbs. |
| Voltage || 208 |
| Water Usage for Condenser || 95 gal/100 lbs |
| Water Usage for Ice || 20 gal/100 lbs |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.