The Hoshizaki stackable crescent cuber has high efficient production for establishments with higher than average ice demands. It is an exceptionally advanced and reliable ice machine that produces up to an incredible 1,915 pounds of ice per day. It's stackable ability enables you to double your ice production while utilizing the same amount of floor space, and it uses a separate remote-cooled condenser which produces less heat and noise than traditional ice machines.
With plenty of production for even establishments with higher than average ice demands, the 1915 lb Stackable Crescent Cuber (KM-1900SRH) from Hoshizaki is a remarkably advanced and reliable modular ice machine that produces up to an incredible 1915 pounds of ice per day. It is stackable enabling you to double your ice production while utilizing the same amount of floor space, and it uses a separate remote-cooled condenser which produces less heat and noise than traditional ice machines and is also significantly more efficient. This more efficient remote condenser, combined with Hoshizaki’s on-board CycleSaver® technology which reduces the length of production cycles by up to half, has even led to this ice machine being awarded the coveted Energy Star® certification.
- Energy Star® certified
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Up to 1915 pounds of ice production per day
- Incredibly corrosion-resistant and durable stainless steel exterior
- Stackable for double the ice production in virtually the same footprint
- HoshiGuard® Antimicrobial Agent protects against bacteria and slime build-up
- Conserving energy and saving you money, the CycleSaver® technology dramatically reduces length of production cycles
- EverCheck® alert system monitors almost every aspect of ice machine operation and alerts staff before a problem causes serious damage
| Ship Weight || 415 lbs. |
| 24 Hour Yield || 1,915 lbs. |
| Condenser || Remote |
| Cube Size || Half |
| Cube Type || Crescent |
| Dimensions (H x W x D) || 36.5" x 48" x 27.38" |
| Hz. || 60 |
| Ice Machine Type || Modular |
| Phase || 1 |
| Power Usage || 3.9 kWh/100 lbs. |
| Voltage || 208 |
| Water Usage for Ice || 20 gal/100 lbs |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.