The Hoshizaki ice maker is a remarkably advanced and reliable modular ice machine that produces up to an incredible 1876 pounds of ice. It is also stackable and is equipped with the HoshiGuard® antimicrobial protection system which helps inhibit the build-up of bacteria and slime. This machine also helps conserve energy thanks to Hoshizaki’s CycleSaver® technology which reduces the length of production cycles by up to half, and its water-cooled condenser uses less electricity than an air-cooled model and saving you money on your electric bill.
With plenty of production for even establishments with higher than average ice demands, the 1859 lb Stackable Crescent Cuber (KM-1900SAH3) from Hoshizaki is a remarkably advanced and reliable modular ice machine that produces up to an incredible 1859 pounds of ice. It is also stackable and is equipped with the HoshiGuard® antimicrobial protection system which helps inhibit the build-up of bacteria and slime. Additionally, the combination of the water-saving, air-cooled condenser, three-phase wiring package and Hoshizaki's CycleSaver® technology dramatically reduces the cycle times and energy consumption of this versatile ice machine and has even led to it being awarded the coveted Energy Star® certification.
- Removable air filters
- Energy Star® certified
- Up to 1859 pounds of ice production per day
- Incredibly corrosion-resistant and durable stainless steel exterior
- Stackable for double the ice production in virtually the same footprint
- HoshiGuard® Antimicrobial Agent protects against bacteria and slime build-up
- Conserving energy and saving you money, the CycleSaver® technology dramatically reduces length of production cycles
- EverCheck® alert system monitors almost every aspect of ice machine operation and alerts staff before a problem causes serious damage
| Ship Weight || 415 lbs. |
| 24 Hour Yield || 1,859 lbs. |
| Condenser || Air |
| Cube Size || Half |
| Cube Type || Crescent |
| Dimensions (H x W x D) || 36.5" x 48" x 27.38" |
| Hz. || 60 |
| Ice Machine Type || Modular |
| Phase || 3 |
| Power Usage || 4.1 kWh/100 lbs. |
| Voltage || 208 |
| Water Usage for Ice || 17 gal/100 lbs |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.