The 1318 lb Modular Crescent Cuber (KM-1301SWH) is an incredibly durable and advanced modular ice machine from Hoshizaki. It features a stainless steel evaporator and produces up to 1318 pounds of ice per day which should be plenty of production for establishments with even above average ice demands. Best of all, this ice machine is stackable enabling you to double your ice production using the same amount of floor space. It also helps conserve energy thanks to Hoshizaki’s CycleSaver® technology which reduces the length of production cycles by up to half. Additionally, its water-cooled condenser uses less electricity than an air-cooled model and saves you money on your electric bill.
- Up to 1318 pounds of ice production per day
- Incredibly durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- HoshiGuard® Antimicrobial Agent protects against bacteria and slime build-up
- CycleSaver® technology dramatically reduces length of production cycles conserving energy and saving you money
- EverCheck® alert system monitors almost every aspect of ice machine operation and alerts staff before a problem causes serious damage
| Ship Weight || 315 lbs. |
| Energy Star Certified || No |
| 24 Hour Ice Yield || 1,318 lbs. |
| Condenser || Water |
| Cube Type || Crescent |
| Dimensions (H x W x D) || 27.375" x 48.25" x 27.469" |
| Phase || 1 |
| Voltage || 208-230 Volts |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.