Professional Series HWRXXA 40" 8.5 cu. ft. Worktop Refrigerator with One-Section, 2 Epoxy Coated Shelves, and EverCheck Digital Controls System with Visual Alarms in Stainless Steel
Hoshizaki's Professional Series provides top of the line features and benefits, which include the EverCheck diagnostics control system. Our system uses visual and audible alerts to notify staff of service issues. This helps assure safety and protects the working components. This refrigerator has a stainless steel interior, exterior, top, front, and sides. The doors are field reversible at the factory for no additional charge.
For over 65 years Hoshizaki America has been leading the food and service industry with its quality commercial ice equipment and commitment to superior refrigeration. Hoshizaki, the world's second largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated food service equipment and is well-known for their dependable, well priced products. Hoshizaki is a name that is synonymous with quality when it comes to commercial kitchen equipment and ice machines. Great design, energy efficient options and built to last. Get the best prices, the highest quality construction and the performance you need to run a successful commercial kitchen with Hoshizaki!
- Stainless steel interior and exterior top, front and sides
- EverCheck solid state digital control system with visual alarms
- Entire cabinet and doors are insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive "Stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Self-closing all stainless steel doors with locks
- Doors are reversible at the factory (no charge)
- Dual door frame heaters to eliminate condensation
- Epoxy coated evaporator coil
- Front breathing with Zero clearance requirements
- Cartridge-style refrigeration system is easily removed from main unit
- Defrost is time initiated temperature terminated
- Hinged, louvered front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable stainless steel end panel for access to refrigeration system
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system Air Filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- (1) Epoxy coated wire shelf per section
- Stainless steel shelf supports adjustable on 1” centers
- 4" heavy duty platform casters (two with brakes)
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF): 8.5 cft
- Overall Width x Depth: 40.25" x 32.3"
- Height (including 4" casters): 33.9"
- Door Opening WxH: 22.5" x 24.3"
- Depth with Door open ar 90 deg.: 56.8"
- Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D): 22.4" x 24.6"
- Crated Shipping Weight: 317 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 43.25" x 44.25" x 36.25"
- Amperage: 5.0
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 2.44
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.): 449
- Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR (HP): 1442 (1/5HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0
- Electrical Connection: 5-15P (NEMA)
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp. Range: 45deg. - 100deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range: +21deg. - +53deg. (F)
- Refrigerant: R-134A
- Stock Id:267483
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:8.5 cu. ft.
- Volts:115 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:Yes
- Warranty Terms:3 Years
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
From: Washington, DC
Reviewed on: July 31, 2012
Overall Rating: 4.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Will Recommend: Yes