Hoshizaki's Professional Series provides top of the line features and benefits, which include the EverCheck diagnostics control system. Our system uses visual and audible alerts to notify staff of service issues. This helps assure safety and protects the working components. One of the ways this Hoshizaki Undercounter Refrigerator is different from others in the industry is its equipped with a 3 year parts and labor warranty-the best in the industry!
The Professional Series horizontal models features the EverCheck visual control system, which monitors temperature levels and operating conditions. This Hoshizaki refrigerator is constructed from durable stainless steel inside and out. The environmentally friendly foam insulation is 2 3/8 inches thick throughout the cabinet and doors, providing an energy efficient food storage compartment. Heavy duty, epoxy coated shelves are adjustable in 1" increments. The foamed-in-place perimeter door heater provides condensation control and is equipped with a back-up heater.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior top, front and sides
- EverCheck solid state digital control system with visual alarms
- Entire cabinet is insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Each drawer accommodates (2) 12” x 20” x 6” deep pans (pans by others)
- Drawer fronts are stainless steel interior and exterior
- Drawer slides are 14 gauge stainless steel with delrin nylon rollers
- Drawers have a 250 lb dynamic load rating
- Cabinet drawer perimeter heaters provide condensation control in high humidity environments
- Epoxy coated evaporator coil
- Front breathing with Zero clearance requirements
- Cartridge-style refrigeration system is easily removed from main unit
- Defrost is time initiated temperature terminated
- Hinged, louvered front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable stainless steel end panel for access to refrigeration system
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system Air Filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- (1) Epoxy coated wire shelf per section
- Stainless steel shelf supports adjustable on 1” centers
- 4" heavy duty platform casters (two with brakes)
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF): 8.5 cu. ft.
- Overall Width x Depth: 40.25" x 32.3"
- Height(including 4" casters): 33.9"
- Drawer Fully Open (in): 58.1"
- Door Opening WxH: 22.5" x 9.9"
- Pan Capacity (12" x 20" x 6" DP Pans): 4
- Crated Shipping Weight: 375 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 39.5" x 44.25" x 36.25"
- Amperage: 5.0
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 3.2
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.): 449
- Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR(HP): 1442(1/5HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0
- Electrical Connection: 5-15P (NEMA)
- Voltage Range: 104-126
- Ambient Temp. Range: 45deg. - 100deg (F)
- Control Setpoint Range: +21deg. to +53deg. F
- Refrigerant: R-134a
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.