Hoshizaki HPR46A-D Refrigerated Preparation Table with Raised Rail and Drawers makes it ideal for preparing your favorite food anytime without any mess. The exterior cabinet, the raised refrigerated rail and the drawer fronts are constructed of high quality stainless steel while the two pullout drawers are insulated with R-134A CFC free foamed in place polyurethane. The refrigerated rail with the cover closed is for enormous product storage and its cooling is obtained with the help of copper refrigeration lines. It also features a cutting board for chopping vegetables.
For over 65 years Hoshizaki America has been leading the food and service industry with its quality commercial ice equipment and commitment to superior refrigeration. Hoshizaki, the world's second largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated food service equipment and is well-known for their dependable, well priced products. Hoshizaki is a name that is synonymous with quality when it comes to commercial kitchen equipment and ice machines. Great design, energy efficient options and built to last. Get the best prices, the highest quality construction and the performance you need to run a successful commercial kitchen with Hoshizaki!
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Raised rail is mechanically refrigerated and equipped with a 1” drain
- Low profile fans circulate refrigerated air in the rail to reduce energy consumption
- Rail is equipped with a one piece stainless steel cover
- Rail will accommodate 1/6th, 1/3rd, ½ or full size, 6” deep pans (pans and adapter bars by others)
- Entire cabinet and rail are insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Drawer fronts are constructed of high grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Drawer frame and drawer slides are constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel with nylon rollers
- Snap in magnetic drawer gaskets are easily removed for cleaning
- Drawers have a 250 lb dynamic load rating
- Each drawer will accommodate (2) 12” X 20” X 6” deep pans (pans by others)
- Cabinet drawer perimeter heaters provide condensation control
- EverCheck controller monitors critical refrigeration functions
- Refrigeration system is equipped with solid state digital controls for base and rail
- Exclusive “night switch” allows overnight product storage in rail with cover closed
- Evaporator coil is enamel coated
- Front breathing with Zero clearance requirements
- Hinged, louvered front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable stainless steel end panel for access to refrigeration system
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system air filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- 4" heavy duty platform casters (two with brakes)
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF): 8.5 cft
- Overall Width x Depth: 46" x 32.3"
- Height(including 4" casters): 44.8"
- Door Opening W x H: 22.5" x 9.9"
- Depth with Door fully open (in): 58.1"
- Adjustable Shelves: N/A
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D): N/A
- Crated Shipping Weight: 431 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 58.1" x 50" x 36.25"
- Amperage: 7.6
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 7.3
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF: 1044
- Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR(HP): 1280(1/4HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0/20.0
- Electrical Connection: 5-15P/5-20P (NEMA)
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp. Range: 45deg. - 86deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range: -21deg. - 86deg. (F)
- Refrigerant: R-404A
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.