Speed up your food preparation with this Professional Series refrigerated prep table from Hoshizaki. This one-section prep table features an accommodating 46" preparation area and a refrigerated food pan rail with room for 12 standard 1/6 size food pans. The HPR46A also features a single section undercounter refrigerator for storing your ingredients when not in use, making it perfect for kitchens with limited refrigeration space. Ideal for any busy deli or sandwich shop.
Hoshizaki HPR46A Refrigerated Preparation Table with Raised Rail is a flawless prep table to meet your cooking challenges in the kitchen. This preparation table enclosed with a stainless steel interior and exterior has a raised rail which is mechanically refrigerated and is equipped with one piece stainless steel cover. To reduce the energy consumption, low profile fans are introduced to circulate refrigerated air in the rail. Entire cabinet and doors are constructed of high grade stainless steel to provide you with years of dependable service. This sturdy preparation table is the right choice for your modern kitchen!
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Raised rail is mechanically refrigerated and equipped with a 1” drain
- Low profile fans circulate refrigerated air in the rail to reduce energy consumption
- Rail is equipped with a one piece stainless steel cover
- Rail will accommodate 1/6th, 1/3rd, ½ or full size, 6” deep pans (pans and adapter bars by others)
- Entire cabinet and rail are insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Doors are constructed of high-grade stainless steel inside and out and are self-closing
- Doors are standard with locks
- Stepped door design protects door gasket
- Snap in magnetic door gaskets
- (1) heavy duty epoxy coated shelf standard per section
- Cabinet door perimeter heaters provide condensation control
- EverCheck controller monitors critical refrigeration functions
- Refrigeration system is equipped with solid state digital controls for base and rail
- Exclusive “night switch” allows overnight product storage in rail with cover closed
- Evaporator coil is enamel coated
- Front breathing with Zero clearance requirements
- Hinged, louvered front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable stainless steel end panel for access to refrigeration system
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system air filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- 4" heavy duty platform casters (two with brakes)
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF): 8.5 cft
- Overall Width x Depth: 46" x 32.3"
- Height (including 4" casters): 44.8"
- Door Opening W x H: 22.5" x 24.3"
- Depth with Door open at 90 deg.: 56.8"
- Adjustable Shelves: 1
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D): 22.4" x 24.6"
- Crated Shipping Weight: 373 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 58.1" x 50" x 36.25"
- Amperage: 7.6
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day) : 7.3
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF: 1044
- Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR (HP): 1280 (1/4HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0/20.0
- Electrical Connection: 5-15P/5-20P (NEMA)
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp. Range: 45deg. - 86deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range (Base): 21deg. - 53deg. (F)
- Control Setpoint Range (Rail): 13deg. - 53deg. (F)
- Refrigerant: R-404A