Professional Series HPR72A-D 72" 18.8 cu. ft. Freestanding Side-by-Side Prep Table with Raised Rail and 4 Drawers, Refrigerated Rail, and 4" Heavy Duty Platform Casters in Stainless Steel
- Width: 72"
- Height: 44.8"
- Depth: 32.3"
Learn more »
The Hoshizaki Refrigerated Preparation Table with Raised Rail and Drawers features exterior cabinet, raised refrigerated rail and drawer fronts constructed of high quality stainless steel while the two pullout drawers are insulated with R-134A CFC free foamed in place polyurethane. The refrigerated rail with the cover closed is for enormous product storage and its cooling is obtained with the help of copper refrigeration lines. It also features a cutting board for chopping vegetables.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Raised rail is mechanically refrigerated and equipped with a 3/4” drain
- Low profile fans circulate refrigerated air in the rail to reduce energy consumption
- Rail is equipped with a one piece stainless steel cover
- Rail will accommodate 1/6th, 1/3rd, ½ or full size, 6” deep pans (pans and adapter bars by others)
- Entire cabinet and rail are insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Drawer fronts are constructed of high grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Drawer frame and drawer slides are constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel with nylon rollers
- Snap in magnetic drawer gaskets are easily removed for cleaning
- Drawers have a 250 lb dynamic load rating
- Each drawer will accommodate (2) 12” X 20” X 6” deep pans (pans by others)
- Cabinet drawer perimeter heaters provide condensation control
- EverCheck controller monitors critical refrigeration functions
- Refrigeration system is equipped with solid state digital controls for base and rail
- Exclusive “night switch” allows overnight product storage in rail with cover closed
- Evaporator coil is enamel coated
- Front breathing with Zero clearance requirements
- Hinged, louvered front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable stainless steel end panel for access to refrigeration system
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system air filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- 4" heavy duty platform casters (two with brakes)
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
|Interior Storage Capacity (CF):||18.8 cft|
|Height(including 4" casters):||44.8"|
|Drawer Opening W x H:||22.5" x 9.9"|
|Depth with Drawer fully open (in):||
|Energy Consumption (kwh/day):||
|Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF:||12275|
|Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR(HP):||4391(5/8HP)|
|Electrical Connection:||5-15P/5-20P (NEMA)|
|Voltage Range:||104 - 126|
|Ambient Temp. Range:||45deg. - 86deg. F.|
|Control Setpoint Range:||
-21deg. - 86deg. (F)
- Stock Id:267803
- Volts:115 Volts
- Line:Professional Series
- Electrical Connection:5-15P/5-20P (NEMA)
- HACR Breaker:15.0/20.0
- Voltage Range:104 - 126
- Ambient Temp. Range:45deg. - 86deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range:-21deg. - 86deg. (F)
- Drawer Clearance with Handle:25.56"
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF):18.8 cu. ft.
- Height(including 4" casters):44.8"
- Door Opening W x H:22.5" x 9.9"
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day):16
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF:2275
- Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR(HP):4391 (5/8HP)
- Depth with Drawer fully open (in):58.1"
- Total Capacity:18.8 cu. ft.
- Glass Door:No
- Hinge Side:N/A
- ADA Compliant:No
- Field Reversible Doors:No
Stainless Steel Exterior
Both the front and sides are stainless steel
Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display
Allows moving unit from one location to another easier. Casters add mobility and allow for the most convenient placement.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: