Professional Series Refrigerationerated Prep Table with Raised Rail, 2-section w/doors, (1) epoxy coated wire shelf per section, (18) 1/6 size pan capacity (not included), (2) solid stainless steel hinged doors, stainless steel front, top & ends, stainless steel interior, (4) 4" casters (2 with brakes), self-contained side mount Refrigerationeration system, 5/8 hp
Hoshizaki's Professional Series provides top of the line features and benefits, which include the EverCheck diagnostics control system. Our system uses visual and audible alerts to notify staff of service issues. This helps assure safety and protects the working components. Professional models include Reach-In Refrigerators, Freezers, Glass Door (Display) Refrigerators, Dual Temp Refrigerator/Freezer combination units, and Pass Thru Refrigerators. All models are available with full and/or half height door combinations. Roll-In Refrigerators are also available.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Raised rail is mechanically refrigerated and equipped with a 1” drain
- Low profile fans circulate refrigerated air in the rail to reduce energy consumption
- Rail is equipped with a one piece stainless steel cover
- Rail will accommodate 1/6th, 1/3rd, ½ or full size, 6” deep pans (pans and adapter bars by others)
- Entire cabinet and rail are insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Doors are constructed of high-grade stainless steel inside and out and are self-closing
- Doors are standard with locks
- Stepped door design protects door gasket
- Snap in magnetic door gaskets
- (1) heavy duty epoxy coated shelf standard per section
- Cabinet door perimeter heaters provide condensation control
- EverCheck controller monitors critical refrigeration functions
- Refrigeration system is equipped with solid state digital controls for base and rail
- Exclusive “night switch” allows overnight product storage in rail with cover closed
- Evaporator coil is enamel coated
- Front breathing with Zero clearance requirements
- Hinged, louvered front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable stainless steel end panel for access to refrigeration system
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system air filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- 4" heavy duty platform casters (two with brakes)
- Two years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF): 18.8 cft
- Overall Width x Depth: 72" x 32.3"
- Height(including 4" casters): 44.8"
- Door Opening WxH: 22.5" x 24.3"
- Depth with Door open at 90 deg.: 56.8"
- Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Shelf Dimensions(W x D): 25" x 24.6"
- Crated Shipping Weight: 585 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 58.1" x 76" x 36.25"
- Amperage: 12.8
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 13.9
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF: 1976
- Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR(HP): 4391(5/8HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0/20.0
- Electrical Connection: 5-15P/5-20P (NEMA)
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp. Range: 45deg. - 86deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range (Base): 21deg. - 53deg. (F)
- Control Setpoint Range (Rail): 13deg. - 53deg. (F)
- Refrigerant: R-404A
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.