Professional HPR72A 72" 18.8 cu. ft. Freestanding Refrigerated Prep Table , Two-Section with Doors, Raised Rail, Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf: Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Professional Series Refrigerationerated Prep Table with Raised Rail, 2-section w/doors, (1) epoxy coated wire shelf per section, (18) 1/6 size pan capacity (not included), (2) solid stainless steel hinged doors, stainless steel front, top & ends, stainless steel interior, (4) 4" casters (2 with brakes), self-contained side mount Refrigerationeration system, 5/8 hpAvailable at Appliances Connection
Hoshizaki's Professional Series provides top of the line features and benefits, which include the EverCheck diagnostics control system. Our system uses visual and audible alerts to notify staff of service issues. This helps assure safety and protects the working components. Professional models include Reach-In Refrigerators, Freezers, Glass Door (Display) Refrigerators, Dual Temp Refrigerator/Freezer combination units, and Pass Thru Refrigerators. All models are available with full and/or half height door combinations. Roll-In Refrigerators are also available.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Raised rail is mechanically refrigerated and equipped with a 1” drain
- Low profile fans circulate refrigerated air in the rail to reduce energy consumption
- Rail is equipped with a one piece stainless steel cover
- Rail will accommodate 1/6th, 1/3rd, ½ or full size, 6” deep pans (pans and adapter bars by others)
- Entire cabinet and rail are insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Doors are constructed of high-grade stainless steel inside and out and are self-closing
- Doors are standard with locks
- Stepped door design protects door gasket
- Snap in magnetic door gaskets
- (1) heavy duty epoxy coated shelf standard per section
- Cabinet door perimeter heaters provide condensation control
- EverCheck controller monitors critical refrigeration functions
- Refrigeration system is equipped with solid state digital controls for base and rail
- Exclusive “night switch” allows overnight product storage in rail with cover closed
- Evaporator coil is enamel coated
- Front breathing with Zero clearance requirements
- Hinged, louvered front panel for easy access to controller
- Removable stainless steel end panel for access to refrigeration system
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system air filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- 4" heavy duty platform casters (two with brakes)
- Two years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF): 18.8 cft
- Overall Width x Depth: 72" x 32.3"
- Height(including 4" casters): 44.8"
- Door Opening WxH: 22.5" x 24.3"
- Depth with Door open at 90 deg.: 56.8"
- Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Shelf Dimensions(W x D): 25" x 24.6"
- Crated Shipping Weight: 585 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 58.1" x 76" x 36.25"
- Amperage: 12.8
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 13.9
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF: 1976
- Approx. Nominal Compres.BTU/HR(HP): 4391(5/8HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0/20.0
- Electrical Connection: 5-15P/5-20P (NEMA)
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp. Range: 45deg. - 86deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range (Base): 21deg. - 53deg. (F)
- Control Setpoint Range (Rail): 13deg. - 53deg. (F)
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Stock Id:267789
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Depth without Handles:32.3"
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:8.5 cu. ft.
- Water Dispenser:No
- Volts:115 Volts
- Ice Maker:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Defrost Type:Frost Free
- color:Stainless Steel
- Door Lock:Yes
- Door Style:One Door
- Warranty Terms:3 Years
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Commercially Approved:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: