The Hoshizaki flake ice machine is a remarkably reliable and trouble-free ice machine that produces up to an incredible 2,030 pounds of flake ice per day. Its superior performance and dependability begin with its incredibly strong auger assembly that features freezing cylinder made from cast stainless steel and uses the industry's only greaseless bearing design for long-lasting, maintenance-free operation. This ice machine also features the Hoshizaki's CleanCycle12 design which operates a completely automatic flush every twelve hours to remove sediment for cleaner ice and enhanced performance.
Ideal for establishments with above average ice requirements, the 1990 lb Modular Flake Ice Machine (F-2000MRH) from Hoshizaki is a remarkably reliable and trouble-free ice machine that produces up to 1,990 pounds of flake ice per day. Its superior performance and dependability begin with its incredibly strong auger assembly that uses the industry's only greaseless bearing design for maintenance-free, long-lasting operation and features a freezing cylinder made from cast stainless steel. It also utilizes an efficient, remote condensing unit which makes it cooler and quieter than a traditional ice machine, and it features Hoshizaki's CleanCycle12® design which operates a completely automatic flush every twelve hours to extend the life of the ice machine.
- Cast stainless steel freezing cylinder
- Up to 1,990 pounds of ice produced each day
- Incredibly durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Electric water inlet valves and automatic flushes enhance product quality and extend bearing life
- Unique greaseless bearing design improves strength, reduces maintenance and extends the life of the ice machine
- CleanCycle12® design automatically purges machine every 12 hours to reduce sediment and produce exceptionally pure ice
|Ship Weight ||325 lbs. |
|24 Hour Yield ||1,990 lbs. |
|Condenser ||Remote |
|Cube Type ||Flake |
|Dimensions (H x W x D) ||34.5" x 30" x 27.5" |
|Hz. ||60 |
|Ice Machine Type ||Modular |
|Phase ||1 |
|Power Usage ||4 kWh/100 lbs. |
|Voltage ||208 |
|Water Usage for Ice ||12 gal/100 lbs |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.