The Hoshizaki ice maker and water dispenser has a production capacity of 618 pounds of chewable cubelet style ice and has a built in storage of 40 pounds. This ice maker has a self-contained design to provide sanitary dispensing, for reduced risk of cross contamination at your restaurant or medical facility. The CleanCycle 12® purges impurities from the ice maker every 12 hours, for ice that is consistently pure and fresh tasting, and the whole cleaning process takes 15 minutes to complete and will still dispense from the bin. The all stainless steel construction with H-Guard Plus Antimicrobial make this ice maker durable and corrosion resistant.
A compact, countertop combination ice maker and dispenser, the 567 lb Sanitary Cubelet Ice Machine and Dispenser (DCM-500BWH-OS) from Hoshizaki is a self-contained combination ice machine and countertop dispenser. Perfect for establishments with low to moderate ice needs, it is equipped with an incredibly efficient water-cooled ice maker that can produce up to 567 pounds of ice per day and uses less electricity than air-cooled models. It also features Hoshizaki's CleanCycle 12 system which automatically purges the system every 12 hours to eliminate impurities and extend the life of the machine. To prevent contamination, the dispenser has been equipped with sealed LED remote sensors which enable hands-free operation.
- Direct dispensing auger
- Water-cooled condenser
- Up to 567 pounds of ice production per day
- Attractive and durable stainless steel exterior
- LED remote sensors allow hands-free operation and help prevent
- Cubelet ice is small and easy to chew yet still offers remarkable drink displacement
- Self-contained design and stainless steel exterior is attractive and helps protect against cross contamination
- Hoshizaki's CleanCycle 12 system initiates an automatic flush every 12 hours for reliable pure ice production
|Ship Weight||290 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||567 lbs.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||40" x 26" x 22.5"|
|Height to Dispenser||8.125"|
|Ice Dispenser Type||Countertop|
|Ice Storage Capacity||40 lbs.|
|Power Usage||4 kWh/100 lbs.|
|Water Usage for Ice||12 gal/100 lbs|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.