Learn more »
The Hoshizaki sanitary cubelet ice machine/dispenser features CleanCycle12 that performs a 15 minute purge every 12 hours to get rid of any impurities. It's durable stainless steel exterior is resilient enough to withstand just about everything. Able to produce up to 282 pounds of ice per 24 hours, this ice dispenser does not only have powerful performance but is efficient as well. It has a removable air filter that makes clean up easy and also dispenses water. This Hoshizaki ice machine has a corrosion resistant stainless steel exterior.
A compact, countertop combination ice maker and dispenser, the 282 lb Sanitary Cubelet Ice Machine and Dispenser (DCM-270BAH) from Hoshizaki is a self-contained combination ice machine and countertop dispenser. It is equipped with an incredibly efficient air-cooled ice maker that can produce up to 282 pounds of ice per day and features Hoshizaki's CleanCycle 12® system which automatically purges the system every 12 hours to eliminate impurities. The dispenser portion of the machine features a direct dispensing auger system for smooth operation and an insulated nine-pound storage bin.
- Direct dispensing auger
- Up to 282 pounds of ice production per day
- Attractive and durable stainless steel exterior
- Cubelet ice is small and easy to chew yet still offers remarkable drink displacement
- Self-contained design and stainless steel exterior is attractive and helps protect against cross contamination
- Hoshizaki's CleanCycle 12® system initiates an automatic flush every 12 hours for reliable pure ice production
|Ship Weight||165 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||282 lbs.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||31.75" x 16.63" x 24.13"|
|Height to Dispenser||8.5"|
|Ice Dispenser Type||Countertop|
|Ice Storage Capacity||9 lbs.|
|Power Usage||5.5 kWh/100 lbs.|
|Water Usage for Ice||12 gal/100 lbs|
- Stock Id:193860
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Volts:115 Volts
- Ice Storage:9 lbs.
- Cube Type:Cubelet
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: