Commercial Series CR3B-XX 83" 74.3 cu. ft. Freestanding Refrigerator, Reach-in, Three-Section, Full Stainless Steel Doors, Digital Controller, and Energy Star Qualified in Stainless Steel
Hoshizaki's Commercial Series provides top of the line features and benefits. This refrigerator features stainless steel exterior front and sides. The doors are Field Reversible with the purchase of an optional kit. The unit is has a digital controller with temperature alarms. LED display adds a great touch. And, best of all, this feature packed unit is Energy Star Qualified!
This Hoshizaki CR3B-FS Commercial Series Refrigerator boasts 3 reach-in sections totaling 74.3 cu.ft. which is ideal for the large restaurant, hotel, school or institution that needs to maximize refrigerated storage in the back of the house. Hoshizaki has set itself apart with its reach-ins like the CR3B-FS by creating thicker insulation than competitor's models, integrating a TXV valve for steady temperature maintenance, and an all ducted air flow for uniform cabinet temperatures from front to back. Not to mention the energy efficient self-contained refrigeration system and the heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, front & sides, which all point to product longevity and durability over the years. The CR3B-FS has a standard depth with 3 full height solid hinged doors and 9 standard shelves in the interior along with the best warranty terms in the industry with a 2 year parts and labor guarantee! Get the best price point and the best quality for your business with the CR3B-FS commercial series 3 door reach-in by Hoshizaki America!
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece ABS interior liner
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a TXV expansion valve
- Unique “ducted” air distribution system
- Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2-3/8” of R-134a, CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Doors are constructed of stainless steel exterior, an ABS interior liner and are standard with locks
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing doors with stay open feature
- Sturdy 8 gauge stainless steel hinge plate with welded hinge pin
- One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors (with optional kit)
- Enamel coated evaporator coil
- Automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Stainless steel shelf supports
- (3) Epoxy coated wire shelves per section adjustable 1” on center
- Standard with 4" factory installed casters (two with brakes)
- Stackable (two units high) to conserve warehouse floor space
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- CR1B-FS, CR2B-FS and CR3B-FS are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Nominal Storage Capacity: 74.3 cft.
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF) (AHAM): 68.2 cft.
- Overall Width x Depth: 83" x 33.6"
- Height (including 4" casters): 79.63"
- Door Opening WxH: 22.8" x 59.6"
- Depth with Door open at 90 deg.: 59.6"
- Adjustable Shelves: 6 (Left) 3 (Right)
- Shelf Dimensions(W x D): 23.9” x 24.6”, 21.25” x 26
- Crated Shipping Weight: 800 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 83” x 90.5” x 39.5”
- Amperage: 12.0
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 5.57
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF: 866 (Left) 450 (Right)
- Approx. Nominal Compres. BTU/HR (HP): 2373(.25+HP) 1625(.2HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 20.0
- Electrical Connection (NEMA): -5-20P
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp.: Range 45deg. - 100deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range: 34deg.-52deg
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Stock Id:268020
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Stainless Steel
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Energy Star:Yes
- Total Capacity:68.2 cu. ft.
- Volts:115 Volts
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Handles:33.6"
- Size:Full Size
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Door Lock:Yes
- Warranty Terms:3 Years
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
From: Pleasanton, TX
Reviewed on: July 31, 2012
Overall Rating: 4.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Will Recommend: Yes