Hoshizaki's Commercial Series provides top of the line features and benefits. This refrigerator features stainless steel exterior front and sides. The doors are Field Reversible with the purchase of an optional kit. The unit is has a digital controller with temperature alarms. LED display adds a great touch. And, best of all, this feature packed unit is Energy Star Qualified!
For over 65 years Hoshizaki America has been leading the food and service industry with its quality commercial ice equipment and commitment to superior refrigeration. Hoshizaki, the world's second largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated food service equipment and is well-known for their dependable, well priced products. Hoshizaki is a name that is synonymous with quality when it comes to commercial kitchen equipment and ice machines. Great design, energy efficient options and built to last. Get the best prices, the highest quality construction and the performance you need to run a successful commercial kitchen with Hoshizaki!
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece ABS interior liner
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a TXV expansion valve
- Unique “ducted” air distribution system
- Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2-3/8” of R-134a, CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Doors are constructed of stainless steel exterior, an ABS interior liner and are standard with locks
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing doors with stay open feature
- Sturdy 8 gauge stainless steel hinge plate with welded hinge pin
- One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors (with optional kit)
- Enamel coated evaporator coil
- Automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Stainless steel shelf supports
- (3) Epoxy coated wire shelves per section adjustable 1” on center
- Standard with 4" factory installed casters (two with brakes)
- Stackable (two units high) to conserve warehouse floor space
- Three years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- CR1B-HS, CR2B-HS, and CR3B-HS are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Nominal Storage Capacity: 51.0 cft.
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF) (AHAM): 47.0 cft.
- Overall Width x Depth: 55" x 33.6"
- Height(including 4" casters): 79.63"
- Door Opening WxH: 22.8" x 28.1"
- Depth with Door open at 90 deg.: 59.6"
- Adjustable Shelves: 6
- Shelf Dimensions(W x D): 23.9” x 24.6"
- Crated Shipping Weight: 550 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 83” x 59” x 39.5”
- Amperage: 7.0
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 3.52
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF: 866
- Approx. Nominal Compres. BTU/HR(HP): 2373(.25+HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 15.0
- Electrical Connection (NEMA): -5-15P
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp.: Range 45deg. - 100deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range: 34deg.-52deg
- Refrigerant: R-134a
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.