The Hoshizaki air cooled undercounter ice machine delivers unparalled convenience thanks to a self contained ice machine capable of producing up to 92 pounds of easy-to-chew "cubelet" ice per 24-hour cycle and has a storage capacity of 22 pounds to hold the product. This ice machine's undercounter design saves you valuable floor space and it is built to conform to ADA specifications. The power swith is easily accesible without having to remove the panel. You can easily disassembly the water circuit for easy cleaing.
The C-100BAF-AD Self-Contained Ice Cuber with Built-in Storage is designed to meet the Americans w/ Disability Act by fitting less than 32 inches underneath counters. The resilient stainless steel exterior is designed to be used indoors or outdoors. This cuber/storage combo produces up to 92 lbs. of cubelet ice every 24 hours and stores up to 22 lbs. of ice. This heavy-duty unit functions with customers' convenience in mind. The front in, front out airflow gives customers numerous options as to where the unit is placed.
• Undercounter design is less than 32 inches tall, which complies with the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• Up to 92 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
• Durable stainless steel exterior
• UL approval for outdoor use
• Up to 22 lbs. of built-in storage capacity
• Power switch accessible without panel removal
• Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
• Front in, front out airflow
• Fewer moving parts for longer life
• Swing style reversible door
• Side and top trim kit available
• Optional drain pump HS-0190
• R-134A Refrigerant
|Dimensions (LxWxH) ||21.63 x 14.88 x 31.5 |
|Product Cube ||5.87 |
|Product Weight ||110 lbs |
|Shipping Weight ||135 lbs |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.