The Hoshizaki undercounter ice machine that creates Hoshizaki's cubelet ice. Cubelet ice, or better known as nugget ice, is softer and chewable in texture. The C100BAF makes up to 92 pounds of cubelet ice per 24 hours. The internal, self-contained bin can hold up to 22 pounds of ice when filled to capacity. It requires very little room to operate and is ideal for residential uses and also fits well in the office or break room. This Hoshizaki was designed with fewer moving parts to its life expectancy , and minimize the risk of the ice maker running into problems or breakdowns from extensive wear and tear.
Hoshizaki Cubelet Icemakers and Dispensers are designed for dependability. The attractive stainless steel exterior provides long life and easy maintenance. Easy to chew, dry cubelet ice is produced and stored in a sanitary, built-in storage bin. The C-100B Series offers all of these benefits in an ADA compliant 15" wide undercounter unit.
- Undercounter design is less than 32 inches tall, which complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Up to 92 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- UL approval for outdoor use
- Up to 22 lbs. of built-in storage capacity
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- Front in, front out airflow
- Fewer moving parts for longer life
- Swing style reversible door
- Side and top trim kit available (Sold Separately)
- Drain pump accessory - HS-0248 (Sold Separately)
- R-134A Refrigerant
|ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING|
|15 amp Max Fuse/HACR Breaker Size|
|1/2" FPT Water Inlet|
|1/2" FPT Drain|
|Ambient Temp Range 45 - 100°F|
|Water Temp Range 45 - 95°F|
|Water Pressure 7 - 113psig|
|Voltage Range 104 - 127V|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.