For the person who loves to curl up with a good book by the fire, this plantation oak fireplace accommodates perfectly. On each side there is a bookshelf to display your favorite classic books. The mantel itself is adorned with tall slender fluted columns on either side of the firebox, traditional crown molding, and a symmetrical medallion appliqué. Portability and ease of assembly are just two of the reasons why our fireplace mantels are perfect for your home. Requiring no electrician or contractor for installation allows instant remodeling without the usual mess or expense. In addition to your living room or bedroom, try moving this fireplace to your dining room for romantic dinners or complement your media room with a ventless fireplace below your flat screen television.* Use this great functional fireplace to make your home a more welcoming environment.
- 70.25" W x 14" D x 42.25" Tall
- Bookshelves - 13.25" W x 10.75" D x 39.5" Tall each
- Each Shelf - 10" W x 8.5" D x 10" Tall
- Six fixed shelves
- Plantation Oak Finish
- Wormhole and hand scraped distressing
- Beautiful media room accent*
- Mantel supports up to 85lbs.*
- Firebox front - 23" Wide x 20" Tall
- Remote control (2 AAA Batteries Required)
- Realistic flickering flame effect
- Long life LED lights
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W / 5000 BTUs, 12.5 Amp
- Easy to use adjustable thermostat
- Safety thermal overload protector
- Adjustable flame brightness control
- Plugs into standard wall outlet with 6' cord
- Tested to heat 1500 cubic feet in only 24 minutes (14'x14'x8')
- Uses about the same energy as a coffee maker
- 100% energy efficient with low operating costs
- Produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Eco friendly, consuming no wood or fossil fuels
- No combustion, glass remains cool to the touch
- Width: 70.25"
- Depth: 14"
- Height: 42.25"