The overwhelming success of our new "Maverick design" encouraged us to offer you a new upgraded model--The Wrangler. This fully-featured Holland boasts the popular slow-cooking/steaming feature complimented by a stainless bar handle and stylish control panel knobs. All of this plus the same great cooking performance you expect from a Holland Grill. Value-priced and fully-featured, this beauty is sure to become a star!
Over two decades ago in a welding shop in North Carolina, Brad Holland changed grilling forever. As with all grills, Brad struggled with the problem of flare-up and how to keep food from catching fire. After twelve years of hard work and extensive testing Brad solved the problem. Grilling enthusiasts and professional caterers have been enjoying the "Holland System" in backyards, on patios, in campgrounds and tailgate parties since 1988. The "Holland System" is a patented, ingenious system of heat control guards and a drip pan that prevent flare-ups. Simply close the lid and cook by time. Flare-ups have been virtually eliminated, and best of all, it's guaranteed! Grill, steam, or smoke on your new Holland today!
- Attractive Sleek Design
- No flare-up guarantee
- Burner and Cooking Grate guaranteed for the life of the grill
- Solid aluminum burner box (bottom shell) to prevent rust
- Heavy-duty pedestal/metal base construction
- Powder-coated paint finish for durability
- Heavy-duty metal caster wheels for easy mobility
- Convenient lid thermometer
- Hooded smoke vents on the back keep rain out
- Grill, smoke, bake or slow cook/steam
- Built-in smoke chip drawer
- Deluxe control knob panel
- Stainless Steel bar handle
- One-year parts warranty Five year rust out or burn through on Top & Bottom Shells
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Style: Freestanding
- Rotisserie: No
- Burner Type: Standard
- Grill Light: No
- Griddle: No
- Side Burner: No
- Width: 49"
- Height: 44"
- Depth: 24.5"