Holland Grill BH212MG2
BH212MG-2 The Companion Liquid Propane Gas Grill With 212 sq. in. Cooking Surface, Complete Stainless Steel Construction, Low/Medium/High Adjustable Burner Settings, In Stainless Steel
Learn more »
This beautiful item is for the Holland Grill, The Companion. This grill is a Gas Grill. This wonderful grill features complete stainless steel construction, 212 square inches of cooking surface, low/medium/high adjustable burner settings and much much more! The Companion Grill is great for tailgaiting, picnics, camping, RVs and patios.Available at AppliancesConnection
- All stainless steel construction.
- Exclusive patented Holland Grill system prevents flare-ups. Guaranteed!
- Holland's drip pan is between the food and the flame - so food can't catch on fire. Drippings strike the drip pan and sizzle, giving the food its distinctive Holland Grill flavor.
- 212 square inches of cooking surface.
- Expanded stainless steel cooking grid provides plenty of room for your feast.
- Low/Medium/High adjustable burner settings (2600 btu to 4900 btu).
- Uses 1 lb. disposable tank (not included). Tank lasts approximately 4 hrs. on
- High, 5 hrs. on Medium and 6 hrs. on Low.
- Conversion hose accessory available to use 20 lb. LP tank.
|BTU'S:||Low/Med/High: 2600 - 4900|
|Cooking Hours:||4 1/2 per 1lbs tank|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||16 13/16" x 12 11/16"|
|Shipping Weight:||21 lb|
- Brand:Holland Grill
- Stock Id:156651
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Side Burner:No
- Grill Light:No
- Weight:21 lbs.
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- View All
- Cleaning & Cooking Tools
- Grill Conversion Kits
- Replacement Parts
- Grill Accessories
- Patio Heaters
- Side Burners
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Side Burners:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X