The Heatstrip 2400 w is a high intensity electric outdoor radiant heater suitable for tough indoor and outdoor heating applications. Ideal outdoor, undercover applications include smoking or alfresco dining areas, patios, balconies or sidewalk cafes. Ideal indoor applications include spot heating in factories, showrooms, animal enclosures or any other indoor open areas.
- Radiant Heat = Gentle, Comfortable Heat
- Gentle, comfortable, even warmth is felt up to 5 meters from the source in indoor open areas, or up to 3 meters from the source in a part open outdoor undercover area.
- IPX-5 Water Protection Rating = Outdoor Electric Heating
- Specifically designed for undercover, outdoor applications.
- Efficient, Cost Effective Heating
- The unique design of the heater face has a high surface area ensuring rapid, even heat dispersion at minimal operating costs. The cost of running an outdoor gas heater with a 9kg capacity gas bottle could cost $2.55/hour, whereas the cost to run a 2.4kW THH HEATSTRIP on a $.14 electricity tariff would cost only $.33 /hour. See our "HEATSTRIP Product Manual" pdf document above.
- No Internal Moving Parts = Silent Operation
- Silent, smell-free, maintenance free operation is assured.
- Stylish, Subtle Slim line Design = No Distractions / Wasted Space
- Unlike some existing red-glow radiant heaters, the black panels on the THH Heatstrip do not change colour or glow red when in use.
- Ceiling, wall or umbrella mounting options ensure valuable floor and table space is not wasted.
- Assured Reliability and Safety
- Tough, durable powder-coated mild steel or optional stainless steel casing. No internal moving parts ensure maintenance free operation. Complies with Australian and New Zealand electrical standards and has European CE approval. The THH Heatstrip also comes with a 2-year element guarantee.
- Simple Installation and Operation
- The THH HEATSTRIP range can be installed at a minimum height of 2.1 metres up to 3 metres. Each THH HEATSTRIP model is supplied with stainless steel ceiling mounting / wall mounting brackets, and user friendly installation and operation instructions.
- Dimensions 52 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- 240 volts 15 amps
| Fuel Type: || Electric |
| Watts: || 2400 Watts |
| Heating Elements: || Single Element |
| Commercial: || No |
| Volts: || 240V |
| Portable: || No |
| Finish: || Black |
| Style: || Wall/Ceiling Mount |
| Infrared: || Yes |
| Height || 1.75" |
| Width || 52.50" |
| Depth || 7.75" |
| Weight || 17 lbs |