48" Electric Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Smoothtop, 4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
The Classic Collection offers fine craftsmanship, detailing such as lustrous nickel trim and rich color options. The Classic Collection is for those who simply want their kitchen to be the true heart of their home.Available at AppliancesConnection
Heartland turns up your cooking performance with the durable Eurokera ceramic top Electric Range. Also included is a roomy and energy efficient self-clean oven, with four cubic feet of space.
- Type: Euro/Kera Ceramic Cooktop
- Temperature Sensors: Yes
- Heat Surface Indicators: Yes
- Elements: 5
- Left Rear Element: 1200 Watt Radiant 5 1/2" Dia.
- Left Front Element: 2000 Watt Radiant 7 1/2" Dia.
- Center Element: 2500 Watt Dual Radiant 9" Dia. - 1000 Watt Inner Ring
- Right Rear Element: 1800 Watt Radiant 7" Dia.
- Right Front Element: 1800 Watt Radiant 7" Dia.
- Bridge Element: 800 Watt Radiant 16 1/2" x 7"
- Electronic Timer: Yes - Concealed Behind Decorative Panel
- Ventilation: 350 CFM Exhaust System in Overhead Storage Cabinet
- Capacity: 4 Cu. Ft.
- Electric Oven Convection: Yes
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Warming Drawer: Yes
- Humidity Controlled Warming Drawer: Yes
- Warming Drawer Capacity: 18 - 11" Diamter Plates
- Utensil Drawer: Yes
- Tray Storage: Yes
- Oven Racks: 3
- Rack Levels: 4
- Broiler Pan: Included
|Colors||Black, Cobalt, Cranberry, Ivory and White|
|Features||The overhead compartment contains an exhaust fan that can be vented outside or used with a charcoal filter|
|Finishes||Enameled with nickel trim|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||47 1/2" x 28" x 66 1/4"|
|Cooking Elements||total of 4,400 watts of power with warming zone|
|Oven Size||4.0 cu. ft.|
|Bake Element||3,000 watts|
|Broil Element||3,000 watts|
|Electrical Requirements||240 volts|
|Warranty||All components have a 1 year warranty in parts & labor with the exception of oven lamps & charcoal filters. Oven heating elements (bake and broil) have a 3 years warranty in parts and labor.|
|Warranty||Glass tops/Surface elements - Defects in painted or porcelain enamel finish or plated surface.|
- Stock Id:212071
- Burners / Elements:6
- Exterior Width:48"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Oven Wattage:3000
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2500
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1800
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:1200
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Watts:3,000
Free Heartland Dishwasher
Get a FREE Heartland Dishwasher when you purchase a Heartland Refrigerator and Range. For the Range, choose from gas, electric, dual fuel or woodburning models.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X