43" Woodburning Freestanding Range with 1.7 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Black
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Width: 42.5"
- Height: 62"
- Depth: 30.75"
Learn more »
The Sweetheart is based on the original Oval Cookstove that has been heating homes, warming water, and cooking meals for almost a century. Today's models offer the same dependability, comfort, and tremendous versatility. But Heartland has incorporated some important changes to make your life easier than it was for your ancestors.
Holds its own power. Keep your home glowing through ice and snow or power failures. The Oval is capable of heating up to 1,800 square feet, and the Sweetheart up to 1,500 square feet.
Unforgettable flavor. Find out why your grandmother always said that nothing matched a pie baked in the cookstove. The oven is heated from all sides, cooking evenly and to perfection every time. Thaw your frozen food, warm your plates or watch your dough rise in the warming closet.
Lighten your workload. If you think a woodburning cookstove is too labor intensive, think again. Fuel can be top or front loading, and the oven interior is porcelain coated with an ash pan that slides out for easy cleaning. This is the good old days, only better.
- Solid cast iron cooking surface
- Upper warming cabinet
- Top or front fuel loading
- Large firebox for less splitting and stoking
- Ash pan on sliding rack
- 5 gallon copper water reservoir with spigot (Model 2603 only)
- Optional coal grate kit
- Optional heat shield for reduced installation clearances - check local building codes for specific installation requirements.
- Sweetheart models 2602/2603 warm up to 1,500 sq. ft., with a 1.7 cu. ft. oven
- Available in White, Ivory, and Black
- One (1) year limited warranty
- Stock Id:300451
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- ADA Compliant:No
- Exterior Width:43"
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:1.7 cu. ft.
- LP Conversion:No
- Water Reservoir:Yes
Free Heartland Dishwasher
Get a FREE Heartland Dishwasher when you purchase a Heartland Refrigerator and Range. For the Range, choose from gas, electric, dual fuel or woodburning models.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: