The Haier HGRA241AAWW 24" Gas Range Mono-Chromatic in White features electronic spark ignition top burners and electric hot surface ignition in oven
HGRA241AAWW Making dinner is a snap with this feature-packed 24"gas range.
- Electronic Spark Ignition Top Burners
- Porcelain finish on main top and manifold panel
- Low temperature oven control
- 4 leveling legs
- Fiberglass insulation
- Anti-tip bracket
- Push to turn valves
- 2 Non-tilt oven racks
- Spill-free lift off top
- Mercury-Free Gas Control System
- Electric Hot Surface Ignition in Oven (Glow Bars)
- Adjustable oven door springs
- Pressure regulator set at 4"w.c. (Convertible to LP/Propane gas at 10"w.c.)
- Valves are factory set for natural gas or may be converted to LP/Propane gas.
- 2 Position broiler
- Broiling Area: 13"w x 13"d
- Oven: 19"w x 19"d x 14"h
- Cooking Surface Ht: 35"
- Porcelain Broiler Pan
- Lift-Off Oven Door
- CSA Listed
- Optional propane kit available, to be purchased separately
- Power Source Natural Gas
- Convertibility Yes
- Electric Supply 120 VAC - 60 Hz - 5 Amp
- Other Requirements Grounded Outlet
- Location Front Mounted
- Mechanical Yes
- No. of Burner Cooking Zones 4
- Burner Configuration Standard Round Burner
- Design Look 24"Freestanding Gas Range
- Grate Material Welded Steel w/ Porcelain Finish
- Grate Style Round w/ Six Point Fingers
- Ignition Spark Ignition
- Performance 9000 Btu/hour Nat.
- Safety Features Formed Burner Drip Bowls, Concealed Flash Tube Ignition
Upper/Single Oven Configuration
- No. of Oven Racks 2
- No. of Rack Positions 4
- Bake Burner 1
- Bake Burner Location Hidden Under Oven Floor
- Broiler Burner Same
- Broiler Location Low Broiler
- Capacity 18000 Btu/hour Nat.
- Convection Type n/a
- Heating Type Gas
- Ignition Electric Hot Surface Ignitor
- Interior Dimensions 19"w x 19"d x 14"h
- Light(s) None
- Light(s) Location n/a
- Temperature Mgmt. Thermostat
- Light(s) Control None
- Location Front Mounted
- Overall Type Mechanical
- Type Flue Vent in Backguard
- Access Control Shutoff of Oven Gas by Safety Valve
- Design Self Proving Electric Ignition Circuit
- Key Conveniences Energy Saving Pilotless Ignition
- Quality Features Lift-Off Oven Door
- Door Insulation Fiberglass
- Oven Door Handle Formed Steel
- Oven Door Latch None
- Oven Door Type Drop-Down
- Control Dial(s) Plastic
- Cooktop Surface Porcelain
- Door Handle Paint
- Door Panel Paint
- Front Console Porcelain
- Broiler Pan Porcelain
- Oven Racks Plated
- Oven/Door Liner Porcelain
- Control Dials/Knob White
- Back Panel Color White
- Cooktop Surface White
- Handle Color White
- Door Panel(s) White
- Overall White
- Included with Item
- Pan&Rack Yes
- Considerations Reference Installation Diagram
- Depth, Opening 24"
- Height, Counter to Upper Cabinet 30"Above Range, 18"To Sides
- Height, Floor to Countertop 36"
- Width, Cabinet Opening Above 24 3/8"
- Width, Opening 24 3/8"
- Depth 24"
- Depth, Door Open 40"
- Depth, with Handle 25 3/4"
- Height to Cooktop Maximum Width 40 1/2"