GE Profile PGP959SETSS
30" Gas Sealed Burner Style Cooktop with 5 Burners, Griddle, ADA Compliant, in Stainless Steel
The Promotional Price Ends in:
Available GE Profile Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Width: 30"
- Height: 3.25"
- Depth: 23.3125"
Learn more »
The GE Profile PGP959SETSS 30 in. gas cooktop features a deep recessed cooktop design with sealed cooktop burners, a powerful 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner and LED backlit knobs. The PGP959SETSS comes with a cast-iron griddle accessory.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Deep-recessed cooktop contains spills in one area that's easy to wipe clean
- Burner elements are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained on the cooktop, making cleaning painless
- Three-in-one burner is designed for accelerated boiling and gentle simmering
- Allows for low, even heat distribution that is ideal for delicate foods and sauces
- Premium cast iron grates deliver the highest level of cooktop performance
- Sleek LED backlit knobs indicate when burners are on
- Feature durable construction for worry-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance
- Control Knobs: White LED BacklitStainless Steel Appearance (Weighted)Dishwasher Safe
- Cooktop Burner Type: 5 Sealed
- Cooktop Surface: Deep Stainless Steel
- Ignition System: Electronic
- All-Purpose Burners: (2) 9,100 BTU
- Precise Simmer Burner: (2) 5,000 BTU
- Tri-Ring Burner: (1) 20,000 BTU
- Control Type: ManualSimmer (1-9) Hi
- Cooktop Control Features: Child LockGriddle Control
- Control Location: Front Center
- Cooktop Burner Grate Features: Matte BlackContinuous GratesDishwasher SafeSelf-Clean
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material: Heavy Cast
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (factory set)
- Valves (Degree of Turn): 270
- Griddle: Cast Iron
Power / Ratings
- Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - LP Gas: (1) 15.0; (2) 9.1; (2) 5.0
- Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - Natural Gas: (1) 20.0; (2) 9.1; (2) 5.0
- Volts/Hertz/Amps 120V; 60Hz; 5A
- Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Warranty Notes See written warranty for full details
Weights & Dimensions
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 44.0
- Cabinet Width: 30.0
- Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.): 28-1/2 x 19-5/8
- Net Weight (lbs.); 39.0
- Overall Depth: 20.875
- Overall Height: 3.25
- Overall Width: 30.0
- Brand:GE Profile
- Stock Id:199015
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Control Type:ManualSimmer (1-9) Hi
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Weight:39 lbs.
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Actual Width:30"
- Actual Depth:20.875"
- Actual Height:3.25"
- Cutout Depth:19.625"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Cabinet Width:30.0
- All-Purpose Burners:(2) 9,100 BTU
- Ignition System:Electronic
- Precise Simmer Burner:(2) 5,000 BTU
- Valves (Degree of Turn):270
- LP Conversion Kit:Included
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Control Location:Front Center
- Cooktop Surface:Deep Stainless Steel
- Control Knobs:White LED BacklitStainless Steel Appearance (Weighted)Dishwasher Safe
- Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - LP Gas:(1) 15.0; (2) 9.1; (2) 5.0
- Burner BTU Ratings (000's/BTU) - Natural Gas:(1) 20.0; (2) 9.1; (2) 5.0
- Cooktop Burner Type:5 Sealed
- Tri-Ring Burner:(1) 20,000 BTU
- Cooktop Control Features:Child LockGriddle Control
- Cooktop Burner Grate Features:Matte BlackContinuous GratesDishwasher SafeSelf-Clean
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material:Heavy Cast
- Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.):28.5 x 19.625
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
GE July 4th Sales Event Save Up To $1500
Purchase 2 or more eligible GE Profile Series or select GE appliances from June 22, 2016 to July 13, 2016. Depending on the number of appliances purchased, receive up to $1,500 Mail-In rebate off. No more than two appliances of the same type will be eligible for rebate. For example, if you purchase three eligible microwaves, only two will be considered for rebate. See details and the list of eligible models below and on reverse side. This rebate cannot be combined with any other GE package rebate.
GE Cooktop Guarantee Offer
GE Appliances guarantees your new 30" or 36" GE Cafe Series, GE Profile Series or GE Appliances built-in electric, induction or gas cooktop will fit your existing countertop cut-out of a compatible model with the same width and fuel type or GE Appliances will provide up to $100 in the form of a Mail-In rebate.
In order to qualify for GE Fits! Guarantee you must replace your old cooktop with a matching configuration and fuel type.
GE - Save up to $1500 (Memorial Day Savings)
Purchase 2 or more qualifying GE appliances and get back up to $1500 mail-in rebate.
Postmark by July 6, 2016
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X