With the PP912, you will receive a sleek appearance comprised of a ceramic glass cooktop and a frameless design which makes cleaning quick and easy. Additionally, you will enjoy dishwasher safe knobs, a PowerBoil element to accommodate various-size pots or pans and speed the boiling process with its 3,000 watts of power.Available at AppliancesConnection
With the PP912, you will receive a sleek appearance comprised of a ceramic glass cooktop and a frameless design which makes cleaning quick and easy. Additionally, you will enjoy dishwasher safe knobs, a PowerBoil element to accommodate various-size pots or pans and speed the boiling process with its 3,000 watts of power.
Ceramic Glass Cooktop
A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy
Ribbon Heating Elements
Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times
Dual Size Ribbon Element
Offers a convenient choice of using a 9" or 12" heating element, depending on the size of the pan
Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process
A smooth and seamless cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy
Feature a robust construction for safe and easy cleaning
Control Lock Capability
Provides the ability to lock controls, helping protect from unintentional activation
Weights & Dimensions
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
- Net Weight: 33 lbs.
- Cooktop Size: 30"
- Overall Depth: 21 1/2"
- Overall Height: 3 1/4"
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Cabinet Width: 30"
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 19 5/8"
- Control Type: Infinite Heat Rotary
- Element Type: 4 Ribbon
- Glass Ceramic Cooktop: Patterned Black on Black Glass
- Style: Smoothtop
- 6" Heating Element(s): 2 Ribbon (1200W)
- 8" Heating Element(s): 1 Ribbon (PowerBoil)
- 9"/12" Dual Heating Element: 1 Ribbon (2000/2700W)
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: 4
- Surface Element "ON" Indicator Lights: Yes
- Control Location: Right Side
- Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs: Yes
- Color Appearance: Black on Black
- Color Appearance Code: BB
- Other Colors Available: SS; True White; True Bisque
- Frameless: Yes
- Amp Rating at 208V: 30
- Amp Rating at 240V: 40
- KW Rating at 208V: 5.7
- KW Rating at 240V: 7.6
- Optional Flush Mount Kit: JXFLMBB (Black - use with black glass cooktops with a white, bisque or black pattern)
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance; Limited 5-year glass cooktop/radiant surface units
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Warranty Notes: For models produced on or after January 1, 2006; See written warranty for full details
- Brand:GE Profile
- Stock Id:72613
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Actual Width:29.75"
- Actual Depth:21.38"
- Actual Height:3.25"
- Cutout Depth:19.625"
- Cutout Height:3.25"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2700
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2500
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1200
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X