PHS925STSS Profile Electric Convection Slide-In Range with 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity, Smoothtop, Induction Cooktop, 220/240 Volts, Warming Drawer, (Stainless Steel)
With the latest in appliance technologies and the best in contemporary design, GE Profile products transform the way you live. This slide-in electric range with induction technology features a 5.3 cu. ft. self-cleaning convection oven with a stylish black gloss oven interior, heavy-duty roller rack and a big ClearView window. The innovative induction cooktop technology on this model offers fast, efficient cooking with five induction elements, including a 6 in. warming zone.
- Induction technology Induction elements use electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the iron in metal cookware, including cast iron and magnetic stainless steel pans, and transfers the heat to the cookware
- PreciseAir convection system A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods
- NextStep controls Knob-free controls illuminate to lead through the control setting process
- Heavy-duty roller rack Racks provide easy access to items inside the oven by simplifying loading and unloading
- Warming zone (Fifth element warming zone) Simplify meals by keeping foods fresh from the oven warm and ready to serve
- Hidden bake oven interior Conceals the lower oven bake element to eliminate hard-to-reach areas that collect food and spills for easy cleaning
- Self-clean oven Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||30 in. W x 36 in. H|
|Depth with Door Open (In.):||48|
|Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.3|
|Upper/Single Interior Dimensions:||24.12 in. W x 19.5 in. H x 19.38 in. D|
|Broiler Element Wattage:||3800|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Upper/Single Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2850|
|Upper/Single Oven Convection Element Wattage:||-|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited, 5 yr Burners|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Conv. Element Location:||Back of oven|
|Element Configuration:||One 11 in. (3700W), two 8 in. (2500W), one 6 in. (1800W), one 6 in. (100W)|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||1|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Upper/Single Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Controls & Features|
|Color Family:||Stainless Steel & Metallic|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: induction glass surface|
- Stock Id:205303
- Fuel Type:Electric
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:5
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.3 cu. ft.
- Volts:220/240 Volts
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Interior Width:24.125"
- Interior Depth:19.375"
- Interior Height:19.5"
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units
- Oven Watts:3800
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.