GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The dual size ribbon element on the PD900 offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" heating element, depending on the size of the pan. The ribbon heating elements also provide powerful heat beneath the smooth glass surface, ensuring even heat and fast warm-up times. The oven's super-large capacity provides an impressively large interior for cooking more dishes at once. The controls are placed upfront, keeping you in control of the temperature settings at all times.
- Self-clean oven - Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
- Electronic oven controls - Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- PowerBoil Element - Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process
- Extra-large oven capacity - Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- TrueTemp oven system - This feature helps ensure the temperature you set is the temperature you get, with less variance, to give you the baking and broiling performance you desire
- Ribbon heating elements - Powerful heat beneath the smooth surface provides high-speed warm-up and even heating
- Ceramic glass cooktop - A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy
Dimensions & Weights
- Overall Width: 30"
- Cabinet Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 27 7/8"
- Depth with Door Open: 45 5/8"
- Overall Height: 27"
- Oven Interior Width: 24"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18 1/4"
- Oven Interior Height: 17 1/2"
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 155 lbs
- Net Weight: 135 lbs.
- Total Capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.
- Unit Capacity: Large Oven
- Oven Cleaning Type: Self-Clean
- Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock: Yes
- Cleaning Time: Variable
- Cooktop Burner Type: Smoothtop
- 4 Ribbon: Yes
- Cooktop Surface: Black/Bisque/White Glass
- Style: Smoothtop
- Temperature Management System: TrueTemp System
- 6" Heating Element(s): 1 Ribbon (1500 watts)
- 6"/9" Dual Heating Element: 1 Ribbon (3000 watt PowerBoil)
- 8" Heating Element(s): 2 Ribbon (2000 watt)
- Control Location: Upfront
- Control Type: Touchpads
- Digital Temperature Display: Yes
- Cooking Technology: Traditional
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs: Yes
- Infinite Heat Controls: Yes
- Oven Control Features: Temperature Display
- Delay Bake Option: Yes
- Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold: Yes
- C° or F° Programmable: Yes
- Audible Preheat Signal: Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override: Yes
- Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Light Self Clean Mode: Yes
- Certified Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Delay Clean Option: Yes
- Variable Broil: Yes
- Oven Cooking Modes: Thermal Bake
- Cooking System: Thermal
- Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: 4
- Interior Oven Light: Yes
- Auto: Yes
- Incandescent: Yes
- Oven Features: 6-Pass Bake Element
- 6-Pass Broil Element: Yes
- Oven Rack Features: 2 Oven Racks
- Color Appearance: Black on Black/White on White/Bisque on Bisque
- Control Knobs: Plastic
- Handle: High-Gloss Color-Matched
- Sculptured: Yes
- Installation: Flush Appearance
- Oven Door Features: Big ClearView Oven Window
- Frameless Lift-off Oven Door: Yes
- Amp Rating at 208V: 40
- Amp Rating at 240V: 40
- KW Rating at 208V: 8.7
- KW Rating at 240V: 11.6
- Optional Backguard: JXS32BB/WW/CC(Black)
- JXS37BB (Black): Yes
- JXS37WW (White): Yes
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Limited 5-year glass cooktop/radiant surface units: Yes
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 03/01/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.