GE Monogram ZET958SMSS
30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, in Stainless Steel
- Series: Monogram
- Cutout Width: 28.5" Min. to 28.625" Max.
- Cutout Depth: 23.5"
- Cutout Height: 51.812" Min. to 51.937" Max.
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Upper Capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.
Learn more »
The ZET958SM built-in electric double oven features the reverse-air convection system that uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation, providing even cooking and multi-rack baking capability. The self-cleaning oven racks are porcelain-coated and its designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle for effortless cleaning. Electronic glass touch controls allows you to easily select the desired cooking function: convection bake or roast, varaible or closed-door broiling, 24-hour delay bake, warm mode or proof mode. This GE double oven has 4.4 cu. ft. capacity in each oven that tackles the biggest of large cooking holiday days.
Self-cleaning oven racks
Porcelain-coated racks are designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle for effortless cleaning
4.4 cu. ft. capacity (each oven)
Accommodates even the largest meals
True Hidden Bake Element
Concealed beneath the oven floor, allows quick and easy ash removal after the self-clean cycle
Reverse-Air Convection system
Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation, providing even cooking and multi-rack baking capability
Large viewing window
Allows you to view your culinary work in progress
Reflect the meticulous quality and craftsmanship for which Monogram products are renowned
Signature tubular handles
Are smooth, sleek and easy to grasp
Certified Sabbath Mode
Allows you to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish holidays
Electronic glass touch controls
A gentle touch allows you to easily select the desired cooking function: convection bake or roast, variable or closed-door broiling, 24-hour delay bake, warm mode or proof mode
|Capacity:||4.4 cu. ft. (Each Oven)|
|Convection Oven(s):||Upper and Lower|
|True Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Multi-Rack Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Single-Rack Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Convection Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Variable Broil/Broil Element:||3,600 Watts; 6-Pass|
|Bake Element:||2,700 Watts; 8-Pass|
|Controls:||Electronic Glass Touch|
|Self-Clean Porcelain Oven Racks:||3 (Each Oven)|
|Rack Positions:||7 (Each Oven)|
|Halogen Oven Lights:||2 (Each Oven)|
|Self-Clean Delay Option:||Yes|
|Convection Mode Conversion:||Yes|
|Automatic Meat Thermometer:||1 (Each Oven)|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes with Warm Mode|
|°C or °F Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Oven Door(s):||Stainless Steel|
|Hand-Polished, Welded Door Seams:||Yes|
|Flush Appearance Installation:||Yes|
|Under Cooktop Installation:||No|
|Power / Ratings|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||9.0|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||6.8|
|Amps Rating @ 240V:||37.5A|
|Amps Rating @ 208V:||32.7A|
|Bake Wattage:||2,700 Watts|
|Broiler Wattage:||3,600 Watts|
|Convection Wattage:||2,500 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006
See Written Warranty For Full Details
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Interior Width - Upper:||24"|
|Interior Depth - Upper:||18.25"|
|Interior Height - Upper:||16.25"|
|Interior Width - Lower:||24"|
|Interior Depth - Lower:||18.25"|
|Interior Height - Lower:||16.25"|
|Cutout Width:||28.5" Min. to 28.625" Max.|
|Cutout Height:||51.812" Min. to 51.937" Max.|
|Net Weight:||249 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||260 Lbs.|
- Brand:GE Monogram
- Stock Id:95154
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:4.4 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.4 cu. ft.
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Steam Oven:No
- Style:Double Wall
- Total Capacity:8.8 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Halogen (2 each)
- Controls:Electronic Glass Touch
- Cutout Width:28.5" Min. to 28.625" Max.
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:51.812" Min. to 51.937" Max.
- Net Weight:249 lbs.
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Audible Preheat Signal:Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off:Yes with Override
- Control Lock Capability:Yes
- Certified Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Rack Positions:7 (Each Oven)
- Handle:Monogram Tubular
- Parts Warranty:Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Labor Warranty:Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Approx. Shipping Weight:260 lbs.
- Closed-Door Broiling:Yes
- Warranty Notes:For models produced on or after January 1, 2006
- Bake Element:2,700 Watts; 8-Pass
- Electronic Clock:Yes
- Convection Element:2,500 Watts
- kW Rating @ 208V:6.8
- kW Rating @ 240V:9.0
- Delay Bake Option:Yes with Warm Mode
- Bake Wattage:2,700 Watts
- Broiler Wattage:3,600 Watts
- Automatic Meat Thermometer:1 (Each Oven)
- C or F Programmable:Yes
- Convection Wattage:2,500 Watts
- Warm Mode:Yes
- True Hidden Bake Element:Yes
- Multi-Rack Convection Bake:Yes
- Single-Rack Convection Bake:Yes
- Self-Clean Delay Option:Yes
- Proof Mode:Yes
- Oven Door(s):Stainless Steel
- Hand-Polished, Welded Door Seams:Yes
- Undercounter Installation:No
- Side-by-Side Installation:No
- Amps Rating @ 240V:37.5A
- Amps Rating @ 208V:32.7A
- Interior Width - Upper:24"
- Interior Depth - Upper:18.25"
- Interior Height - Upper:16.25"
- Interior Width - Lower:24"
- Interior Depth - Lower:18.25"
- Interior Height - Lower:16.25"
- Convection Oven(s):Upper and Lower
- Reverse-Air Convection:Yes
- Variable Broil/Broil Element:3,600 Watts; 6-Pass
- Self-Clean Porcelain Oven Racks:3 (Each Oven)
- Halogen Oven Lights:2 (Each Oven)
- Convection Mode Conversion:Yes
- Flush Appearance Installation:Yes
- Under Cooktop Installation:No
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: