Learn more »
The GE JRS06BJBB is a standard-clean oven with electronic oven controls that are easy to use and allow for simple oven operation. With the ClearView window and interior oven light, the ability to keep an eye on the progress of your cooking is easier and more convenient. The multiple oven rack positions delivers flexibility and allows you to make the most of the available oven capacity. The frameless glass oven door offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- Standard Window Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior oven light(s): Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
- Two oven racks: Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable
- Multiple oven rack positions: Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware
- Frameless glass oven door: Simple and stylish frameless glass door creates an elegant look that blends into cabinetry, and is easy to wipe clean
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||2.7 cu ft|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Standard Clean|
|Oven Rack Features||2 Oven Racks|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Oven Control Features||Delay Bake Option With Cook&Hold C(degree) or F(degree) Programmable Audible Preheat Signal Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override Electronic Clock&Kitchen Timer Oven Light Pad Start Pad Control Lock Capability Variable Broil Optional Clock Display Temperature Display|
|Color Appearance||Black on Black|
|Frameless Oven Door(s)||Black Glass|
|Oven Door Features||ClearView(TM) Oven Window|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||92 lb|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||82 lb|
|Overall Height||28 3/16 in|
|Overall Width||23 3/4 in|
|Overall Depth||23 1/8 in|
|Cabinet Width||24 in|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||22-1/2 x 27-1/2 x 23-1/2|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.)||17 x 15 x 18-1/2|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Amp Rating at 208V||20|
|Amp Rating at 240V||20|
|KW Rating at 208V||2.6|
|KW Rating at 240V||3.4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes||For models produced on or after January 1, 2006 See written warranty for full details|
- Stock Id:52341
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Exterior Width:24"
- Control Type:Digital
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Total Capacity:2.7 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:22.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:27.625"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Electronic Oven Controls
Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
Made In America
Made with pride in the USA. 70 to 90% U.S. Content.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X