24" 2.7 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 2 Oven Racks, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Steam Clean, Self Clean in Black
Learn more »
The GE JRP20 features a self-clean oven to conveniently clean the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing and electronic oven controls that are easy to use and allow for simple oven operation. It includes two durable oven racks constructed to help accommodate any size or type of cookware and multiple oven rack positions for flexibility, allowing consumers to make the most of the available oven capacity.
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior
- Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
- Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable
- Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware
- Simple and stylish frameless glass door creates an elegant look that blends into cabinetry, and is easy to wipe clean
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||2.7 cu ft|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean|
|Cleaning Time||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock||Yes|
|Oven Cooking Modes||Thermal Bake / Thermal Roast|
|Oven Features||4-Pass Broil Element|
|Oven Rack Features||2 Oven Racks|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Oven Control Features||Delay Bake Option With Cook&Hold C(degree) or F(degree) Programmable Audible Preheat Signal Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override Electronic Clock&Kitchen Timer Oven Light Pad Start Pad Certified Sabbath Mode Control Lock Capability Variable Broil Optional Clock Display Temperature Display|
|Color Appearance||Black on Black|
|Frameless Oven Door(s)||Black Glass|
|Oven Door Features||ClearView Oven Window|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||109 lb|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||99 lb|
|Overall Height||28 3/16 in|
|Overall Width||23 3/4 in|
|Overall Depth||23 1/8 in|
|Cabinet Width||24 in|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||22-1/2 x 27-1/2 x 23-1/2|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.)||17 x 15 x 18-1/2|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Amp Rating at 208V||20|
|Amp Rating at 240V||20|
|KW Rating at 208V||2.6|
|KW Rating at 240V||3.4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes||For models produced on or after January 1, 2006 See written warranty for full details|
- Stock Id:56490
- Capacity:2.7 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Exterior Width:24"
- Control Type:Digital
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Watts:3400 Watts
- Total Capacity:2.7 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Cutout Width:22.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:27.625"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:No
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.7 cu ft
- Exterior Depth:23.125"
- Exterior Height:28.1875"
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Safety Lock:Yes
- With Turntable:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3400
Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
Electronic Oven Controls
Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
Made In America
Made with pride in the USA. 70 to 90% U.S. Content.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: