The ceramic glass cooktop of the JP356 makes cleaning quick and easy and features ribbon heating elements that provide powerful heat to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times. The dual size ribbon element offers a convenient choice of using a 9" or 12" heating element, depending on the size of the pan and the PowerBoil Element can accommodate various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process.Available at Appliances Connection
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." Its a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times
- 9"/12" Dual Element
- Provides a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan
- Melt Option
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for melting foods
- 8" PowerBoil Element
- Provides a high wattage to speed boiling process
- Frameless Design
- A smooth and seamless cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
Feature a robust construction for safe and easy cleaning
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material
- Free area not required when installing over a wall oven
- Refer to installation instructions
- Approved for use over GE 30" and 27" single wall ovens and warming drawers
- Refer to wall oven and cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional cost) to fill in the over-size hole
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Number of Elements:||4 Ribbon|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 2700W|
|8" Heating Elements:||
1 PowerBoil @ 2500W
|6" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1200W|
- Stock Id:85193
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Number of Elements:4 Ribbon
- Melt Setting:Yes
- 6" Heating Elements:2 @ 1200W
- 9"/12" Dual Heating Element:1 @ 2700W
- 8" Heating Elements:1 PowerBoil @ 2500W
Heating element "On" light
Know when an element is on.
8" Power Boil Element
2,500 Watts produce quick, vigorous heat
Heavy Duty Knobs
Enhanced durability and style
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.