Designed to provide consistent, even heat for great cooked results, the powerful coil heating elements of the GE 30 in. Coil Built-In Electric Cooktop include a removable plug-in element that makes cleaning a breeze. The cooktop's smooth porcelain-enamel surface lifts up and stays up on a support rod. Positioned at the front and center of the cooktop for easy access, the cooktop controls have a dial design for easy element operation.
GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." Its a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
- Coil heating elements
- Lift-up cooktop with support rod
- Upfront controls
- Heating element “On” light
Weights & Dimensions
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 36 lb
- Cooktop Size (in.): 30 in
- Net Weight (lbs.): 27 lb
- Overall Depth: 21 1/4 in
- Overall Height: 3 in
- Overall Width: 30 1/4 in
- Cabinet Width: 30 in
- Control Type: Infinite Heat Rotary
- Cooktop Finish: Stainless Steel
- Element Type: 4 Plug-In Calrod
- Lift-Up Cooktop With Support Rods: Yes
- Style: Coil
- 6" Heating Element (s): 2 Plug-In Calrod
- 8" Heating Element (s): 2 Plug-In Calrod
- Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls/Trim Rings: Chrome
- Surface Element "ON" Indicator Lights: Yes
- Control Location: Front Center
- Color Appearance: Stainless Steel
Power / Ratings
- Amp Rating at 208V: 30
- Amp Rating at 240V: 40
- KW Rating at 208V: 5.6
- KW Rating at 240V: 7.4
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Warranty Notes: For models produced on or after January 1, 2006; See written warranty for full details
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.