Learn more »
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." Its a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work
- Compact cooktop: 21"cooktop with 2 coil elements for specialty installations
- Frameless ceramic glass cooktop: Attractive cooktop is designed to contain spills and make cleaning quick and easy
- Ribbon heating elements: Powerful heat beneath the smooth surface provides high-speed warm-up and even heating
- 6"/9"dual element: Two heating elements in one allows you to choose either a 6"or 9"element for your cookware
- Simmer setting: Simmer setting allows for low, even heat distribution for delicate foods and sauces
- Heating Element"On"Light Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated
|Cooktop Surface||Black Glass Ceramic|
|Cooktop Burner Type||Smoothtop 2 Ribbon|
|6"Heating Element (s)||1 Ribbon (1200W)|
|6"/9"Dual Heating Element||1 Ribbon (2500W)|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs||Yes|
|Indicator Lights||1 Hot Surface Surface Element"ON"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||20 lb|
|Cabinet Width||21 in|
|Cooktop Size (in.)||21 in|
|Cutout Dimensions (Width x Depth) (In.)||20-1/8 x 16-1/8|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||17 lb|
|Overall Depth||17 1/8 in|
|Overall Height||3 in|
|Overall Width||21 1/2 in|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Amp Rating at 208V||20|
|Amp Rating at 240V||20|
|KW Rating at 208V||3.2|
|KW Rating at 240V||3.7|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||240/208V; 60 Hz; 20A|
|Cooktop Cleaning||Cream Included|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
- Stock Id:91530
- Depth:17 1/8"
- Cutout Width:20 1/8"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Height:3 1/4"
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Amps:20 Amps
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Depth:16 1/8"
- Cutout Height:3 1/4"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2500
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:1200
- Hertz:60 Hz.
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs:Yes
6"/9" Dual Element
Two heating elements in one offer flexibility
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: