24" 2.8 cu. ft. Total Capacity Gas Single Wall Oven with 13000 BTUs, Top Broiler, 2 Oven Racks, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Self Clean in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
GE® appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Self-clean oven: Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- Standard Window Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior oven light(s): Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
- Two oven racks: Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable
- Multiple oven rack positions: Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware
|Interior Oven Light||1|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean|
|Oven Rack Features||2 Oven Racks|
|Oven Control Features||Certified Sabbath Mode Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override C(degree) or F(degree) Programmable Control Lock Capability Delay Bake Option With Cook&Hold Electronic Clock&Kitchen Timer In-Oven Broiling Start Pad Temperature Display Audible Preheat Signal Oven Light Pad|
|Color Appearance||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Door Features||Frameless Oven Door ClearView(TM) Oven Window|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||152 lb|
|Cabinet Width||24 in|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||22-3/16 x 38 x 23-5/8|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||132 lb|
|Overall Depth||25 3/8 in|
|Overall Height||38 3/8 in|
|Overall Width||23 3/4 in|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Broil Burner (000's BTU's)||13.0|
|Oven Burners (000's BTU's)||13|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120v; 60Hz; 15A|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
- Stock Id:95943
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:2.8 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Touch Pad
- Oven Racks:2
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Safety Lock:Yes
- Self Clean:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- LP Conversion:Yes
- Removable Door:No
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:23.63"
- Cutout Depth:22.19"
- Cutout Height:38"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Exterior Depth:23"
- Exterior Height:38.75"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- With Turntable:No
Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
Electronic Oven Controls
Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
Made In America
Made with pride in the USA. 70 to 90% U.S. Content.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- GE JGRP20SENSS - Use and Care Manual
- GE JGRP20SENSS - Installation Instructions
- GE JGRP20SENSS - Quick Specs
- GE JGRP20SENSS - Quick Specs
- GE JGRP20SENSS - Owner's Manual
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?