24" Gas Single Wall Oven with 2 Oven Racks, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Self Clean in Black
Learn more »
Although the number of gas ovens manufactured is on the decline, GE, unlike many other companies, continues to offer a small selection of them. Of this selection, the JGRP20 offers the most sophisticated features. It is a well-built, attractive oven that can be quickly and easily installed in most 24-inch cutouts. Sleek, modern, and frameless, it comes in black or white glass and will immediately update the look of even the most outdated kitchen. It's equipped with a self-cleaning feature, which eliminates the use of messy, noxious oven cleaners and all that scrubbing. Controlled by sleek electronic touchpads, the settings on this model are for the most part simple and easy to use. A convenient display provides a readout of the temperature, while an audible signal alerts you when the desired preheat setting has been reached.
- Self-clean oven: Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- Standard Window Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior oven light(s): Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking
- Two oven racks: Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable
- Multiple oven rack positions: Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware
|Interior Oven Light||1|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Clean|
|Oven Rack Features||2 Oven Racks|
|Oven Control Features||Delay Bake Option With Cook&Hold C(degree) or F(degree) Programmable Audible Preheat Signal Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override Electronic Clock&Kitchen Timer Oven Light Pad Start Pad Certified Sabbath Mode Control Lock Capability In-Oven Broiling Temperature Display|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (factory set)|
|Color Appearance||Black on Black|
|Oven Door Features||ClearView Oven Window Frameless Oven Door|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||147 lb|
|Cabinet Width||24 in|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.)||22-3/16 x 38 x 23-5/8|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||127 lb|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.)||17 x 15 x 18-7/8|
|Overall Depth||23 in|
|Overall Height||38 3/4 in|
|Overall Width||23 3/4 in|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Broil Burner (000's BTU's)||13.0|
|Oven Burners (000's BTU's)||14.5|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps||120V; 60Hz; 5A|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes||For models produced on or after January 1, 2006 See written warranty for full details|
- Stock Id:52347
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Exterior Width:24"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:22.1875"
- Cutout Depth:23.625"
- Cutout Height:38"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:No
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.8 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:13000
Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
Electronic Oven Controls
Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
Made In America
Made with pride in the USA. 70 to 90% U.S. Content.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: