Natural Gas (factory set) Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner, 4.8 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, in Silver
The GE JGBS18DET 30" Freestanding Gas Range will satisfy your every need. This range features 4 sealed burners. The four burners will heat your food evenly and also are easy to clean. The oven features a 4.8 cu. ft. capacity, enough for cooking large dishes. The Auto Shut-Off feature will keep you safe in case you forget to shut off the oven and the Broiler Drawer will get the job done every time. With its stylish look this oven will compliment your kitchen, making it look great every time.Available at AppliancesConnection
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
- 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity More room for cooking more dishes at once.
- Standard Clean Oven Smooth surface and rounded corners make clean-up quick and easy.
- Sealed Cooktop Burners Adhere to cooktop to help contain spills and make cleaning quick and easy.
- All Purpose Burners Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements.
- Big Hearth Window Elegant shaped window makes it easy to monitor the progress of food.
- Total Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft.
- Configuration: Range with Storage Drawer
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Oven Cleaning Type: Standard Clean
- Temperature Management System: TrueTemp System
- Cooktop Burner Type: Sealed
- Cooktop Surface: One-Piece Upswept; Porcelain-Enamel
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material: Porcelain On Steel; Square
- All-Purpose Burners: (4) 9,500 BTU
- Valves (Degree Of Turn): 140°
- Control Type: Electronic Oven Controls; QuickSet III
- Cooking Technology: Traditional
- Broiler Pan and Grid: Yes
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (Factory Set)
- Leveling System: 4 Leveling Legs
- Oven Racks: 2
- Embossed Rack Positions: 6
- Porcelain-Enameled Backguard: Yes
- Porcelain-Enameled Subtop: Yes
- Oven Interior Light: Yes
- Oven Control Features
- Audible Preheat Signal: Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off: Yes
- Certified Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes
- Electronic Clock and Timer: Yes
- Hi / Low Broil: Yes
- Oven Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Control Knobs: Designer-Style
- Frameless Oven Door(s): Yes
- Big Hearth Oven Window: Yes
Power / Ratings
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP: 16,500 BTU's
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Natural Gas: 18,000 BTU's
- Top Burner BTU Rating - LP: (4) 8,000 BTU's
- Top Burner BTU Rating - Natural Gas: (4) 9,500 BTU's
- Volts/Hertz/Amps: 120V; 60Hz; 5A
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Warranty Notes: See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
- Oven Interior Width: 24"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19"
- Oven Interior Height: 18 1/2"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 26 1/4"
- Overall Depth with Oven Door Open 90°: 46 3/8"
- Overall Height: 46 1/8"
- Overall Height To Cooking Surface: 36 1/4" +/- 1/4"
- Net Weight: 150 Lbs.
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 172 Lbs.
- Stock Id:205699
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas (factory set)
- Height:46 1/8"
- Control Type:Electronic Oven Controls; QuickSet III
- Total Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Configuration:Range with Storage Drawer
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:4
- Set 1 Output:9500
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Delay Start:Yes
- Interior Width:24"
- Interior Depth:19"
- Interior Height:18 1/2"
- Approximate Shipping Weight:172 lbs.
- Oven Interior Width:24"
- Oven Interior Height:18 1/2"
- Oven Interior Depth:19"
- All-Purpose Burners:(4) 9,500 BTU
- Audible Preheat Signal:Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off:Yes
- Control Lock Capability:Yes
- Electronic Clock and Timer:Yes
- Embossed Rack Positions:6
- Hi / Low Broil:Yes
- Ignition System:Electronic
- Certified Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Valves (Degree of Turn):140
- LP Conversion Kit:Included
- Parts Warranty:Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Labor Warranty:Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Porcelain-Enameled Subtop:Yes
- Cooking Technology:Traditional
- Temperature Management System:TrueTemp System
- Volts/Hertz/Amps:120V; 60Hz; 5A
- Warranty Notes:See written warranty for full details
- Leveling System:4 Leveling Legs
- Product Weight:150 lbs.
- Cooktop Surface:One-Piece Upswept; Porcelain-Enamel
- Control Knobs:Designer-Style
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Oven Cleaning Type:Standard Clean
- Cooktop Burner Type:Sealed
- Frameless Oven Door(s):Yes
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP:16,500 BTU's
- Top Burner BTU Rating - LP:(4) 8,000 BTU's
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material:Porcelain On Steel; Square
- Oven Interior Light:Yes
- Big Hearth Oven Window:Yes
- Top Burner BTU Rating - Natural Gas:(4) 9,500 BTU's
- Overall Height To Cooking Surface:36 1/4" +/- 1/4"
- Broiler Pan and Grid:Yes
- Porcelain-Enameled Backguard:Yes
- Oven Control Lock Capability:Yes
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Natural Gas:18,000 BTU's
- Overall Depth with Oven Door Open 90:46 3/8"
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X