Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Open Burner, Broiler Drawer, 4.8 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Black
GE brings you the JGBS07DET freestanding gas range. This gas range features 4 all purpose burners that deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements. With its 4.8 cu. ft. oven capacity there is more room for cooking more dishes at once, and the ClearView™ window will allow you to monitoring food. This range doesnt just work well but it also looks great. The Porcelain oven door makes this range look great and it has a Scratch-resistant coating that is easy to maintain. GE brings you the best, buy today! Available at AppliancesConnection
- Electronic Ignition: Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Easy Clean Subtop: Porcelain enameled subtop collects spills and messes for easy cleaning.
- ClearView Window: Features a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Two Oven Racks: Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Six Rack Positions: Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Interior Oven Light: Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity: Provides a large oven interior ideal for cooking more items at once.
- Standard Clean Oven: Offers a traditional oven design that requires hand cleaning.
- All Purpose Burners: Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements.
- Standard Grates: Provide a sturdy and convenient cookware surface for everyday cooking.
- Oven Interior Width: 24"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19"
- Oven Interior Height: 18 1/2"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 26 1/4"
- Overall Height: 45 1/2"
- Net Weight: 145 Lbs.
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 165 Lbs.
Technical Info and Warranty
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP: 16,500 BTU
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas: 18,000 BTU
- Top Burner BTU Rating - LP: (4) 8,000 BTU
- Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas: (4) 9,100 BTU
- Volts/Hertz/Amps: 120V; 60Hz; 5A
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Total Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft.
- Unit Capacity: Extra Large Oven
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Oven Cleaning Type: Standard Clean
- Cooktop Burner Type: Standard
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain-Enamel; Lift-Up
- All-Purpose Burners: (4) 9,100/850 BTU
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material: Porcelain On Steel; Square
- Valves (Degree of Turn): 140°
- Broiler Pan and Grid: Yes
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (Factory Set)
- Interior Oven Light: Yes
- Leveling System: 4 Leveling Legs
- Oven Racks: 2
- Embossed Rack Positions: 6
- Porcelain-Enameled Backguard: Yes
- Porcelain-Enameled Subtop: Yes
- Slide-Out Broiler Drawer: Yes
- Oven Door Features: ClearView Oven Window
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Stock Id:190429
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Height:45 1/2"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:4
- Set 1 Output:9100
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:No
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Interior Width:24"
- Interior Depth:19"
- Interior Height:18 1/2"
- LP Conversion Kit:Included
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.