GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment, systems and services. Providing solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries, GE Consumer and Industrial uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination," a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges, to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Redesigned free-standing GE Profile and GE gas and dual-fuel ranges now feature handsome stainless steel deep-recessed cooktops on select stainless steel models, replacing the former porcelain-enameled versions. Gracefully bowed backguards on all models. Stainless steel models feature full stainless steel backguards, replacing the previously used stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. Chic new doors on GE Profile stainless steel models with windows that extend the full width of the door, glamorous beveled edges and a streamlined handle. Full stainless steel doors on GE models, now without the black vent trim for a broader use of stainless. Popular conveniences such as a center oval burner, with a fifth element in the center of the cooktop for larger cookware; a super-large oven capacity for room to prepare large holiday meals and a lower warming drawer that can reach up to 220°F.
- Self-clean oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
- Super-large 5.0 oven capacity
- Remarkably large oven interior is ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking
- Heavy-cast, continuous grates
- Matte-finish, connected cooktop grates provide a study, uninterrupted surface that allows pots and pans to move easily
- Warming drawer
- The convenient drawer keeps foods warm and ready to serve and helps makes meal coordination easier
- Reversible cast-iron griddle/grill
- This reversible cooking surface allows for indoor grilling and meals cooked to perfection on the griddle.
- PowerBoil 17K burner
- This powerful element instantly supplies the intense heat need for boiling, sautéing and stir frying
- Center oval burner
- Oval fifth burner in the center of the cooktop is large to accommodate odd-sized cookware or griddles
- Capacity: 5.0 cu ft
- Total Capacity: 5.0 cu ft
- Unit Capacity: Super Large Oven
- Configuration: Range with Warming Drawer
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Oven Cleaning Type: Self-Clean
- Temperature Management System: TrueTemp System
- Cleaning Time: Variable
- Cooktop Surface: Color-Matched
- Porcelain-Enamel: Yes
- Deep Recessed: Yes
- One-Piece Upswept: Yes
- Cooktop Burner Type: Sealed
- All-Purpose Burners: (1) 9100 BTU/150F degree simmer
- Center Oval Burner: (1) 6000 BTU
- Cooktop Burner Grate Features: Continuous Grates
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material: Heavy Cast
- High Output Burner: (1) 11000 BTU/150F degree simmer
- Power Boil Burner: (1) 17,000 BTU
- Precise Simmer Burner: (1) 5000 BTU/140F degree simmer
- Griddle: Reversible Cast Griddle/Grill
- Valves (Degree of Turn): 270
- Control Type: QuickSet V
- Digital Temperature Display: Yes
- Oven Control Features: Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
- Audible Preheat Signal: Yes
- Auto Self Clean: Yes
- Electronic Clock and Timer: Yes
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake): Yes
- Certified Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Control Lock Capability: Yes
- Delay Clean Option: Yes
- Hi/Low Broil: Yes
- In-Oven Broiling: Yes
- Digipad Numeric Entry: Yes
- Cooking Technology: Traditional
- Clock and Minute Timer: Electronic
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (factory set)
- Interior Oven Light: Yes
- Leveling System: 4 Leveling Legs
- Oven Rack Features: 2 Self-Clean Oven Racks
- 6 Embossed Rack Positions: Yes
- Scratch-Resistant Backguard: Porcelain-Enameled
- Control Knobs: Designer-Style
- Handle: Color-Matched Sculptured
- Oven Door Features: Big Hearth-Shaped Oven Window
Weights and Dimensions
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 220 lb
- Cabinet Width: 30"
- Depth With Oven Door Open 90 Degrees: 46 3/8"
- Net Weight: 200 lb
- Interior Width: 24"
- Interior Height: 19"
- Interior Depth: 19"
- Overall Depth: 26 1/4"
- Overall Height: 47"
- Height to Cooking Surface: 36 1/4" +/- 1/4"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Electrical Requirements: 120V; 60Hz; 9.0A
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's): 16.0 Oven/12.0 Broiler
- Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's): 16.0 Oven/13.5 Broiler
- Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's): (1) 17.0; (1) 11.0, (1) 9.1; (1) 6.0; (1) 5.0
- Warming Drawer Wattage: 450
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.