Learn more »
The GE JES2051XX features a great 2.0 Cu. Ft. capacity allowing it to heat many types of foods by large quantities. The Countertop Microwave Oven is easily installed, just plug it in and go start heating food! The Auto and time defrost make it easier to heat cold foods. Electronic touch controls also make it easier to use, allowing anyone to use it correctly without any difficulty. With a sleek finish this microwave will make your kitchen look very stylish.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity 1200 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Sensor cooking controls: Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Auto&time defrost: Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Turntable: Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Instant on controls: Cooking and reheating happens instantly at the touch of a button
- Control lockout: Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
|Control Type||Electronic Touch Pad|
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock||Yes|
|Express Cook||Instant-On; 1-6 minutes|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705)||1200.0 W|
|Reminder (24 hr)||Yes|
|Sound Volume Control||4 levels|
|Time Preference||Control Enhancement (1/9)|
|Turntable Size (in.)||16|
|Electronic Scrolling Digital Display||VFD Scrolling|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls||Popcorn (Instant-On) Reheat (Instant-On) Vegetables (Instant-On) Beverage (Instant-On) Potato (Instant-On) Chicken/Fish (Instant-On)|
|Control Features||Child Lock Cooking Complete Reminder Demo Mode Help Pad Display On/Off; Sub-Pad with Zero Start/Pause Clear/Off Delay Start Clock with AM/PM Pad Reminder (24 Hr.) Add 30 Seconds (Instant-On)|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||53 lb|
|Cavity (W x H x D)||18-1/6 x 11-1/4 x 16-11/16|
|Depth with Door Open 90(degree) (in.)||38 7/100|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||48 lb|
|Overall Depth||19 1/2 in|
|Overall Height||13 3/4 in|
|Overall Width||24 1/8 in|
|Cookbook||Cooking Guide Label|
- Stock Id:136081
- Capacity:2 cu. ft.
- Style:Counter Top
- Cooking Watts:1200
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Child Lock:Yes
- Quick Cook:No
- Sensor Cook:Yes
- Sensor Cooking:Yes
- Weight:48 lbs.
- Watts:1200.0 W
- Volts:120 Volts
- Power Levels:10
- ADA compliant:No
- Optional Hanging Kit:No
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Timer (On/Off):Yes
- Turntable Size:16"
- Sound Volume Control:4 levels
- Reminder (24 hr):Yes
A built-in sensor that automatically calculates and adjusts cooking times and power levels for favorite foods.
Add 30 Seconds
Add 30 seconds of microwave cooking time
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X