28" Top Load Washer with 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 13 Wash Cycles, 1000 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, eMonitor in White
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big loads.
GE appliances answer real-life needs. Define trends. Simplify routines. And upgrade the look and feel of the living space. Through ingenuity and innovation, next generation features are solving real-life needs. With a forward-thinking tradition that spans over 100 years, today’s GE appliances sync perfectly with the modern lifestyle.
- Multi-Position Balanced Close Glass Lid Washer
- Lid stays open up to 60° so installation under shelving is no problem.
- Stain Removal Guide
- Easily eliminate tough stains with preprogrammed settings that modify your cycle to treat the four most common stains.
- CleanSpeak Communication System
- Perfect drying performance is achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to preset the dry cycle.
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- My Settings
- Wash clothes with the settings you prefer on any cycle, rather than the defaults, and store your settings for later use.
- Energy saving option uses a cold-water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
- Get the energy-saving insight you need to reduce your utility bills with an electronic readout that shows the efficiency level of each load.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Color Appearance:||White on White with Silver Backsplash|
|Number of Cycles:||15|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1000 RPM|
|Water Temp System:||PerfecTemp|
|Wash Basket Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Stain Removal Guide:||Yes|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes; eWash and eMonitor|
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:||Variable|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Washer Control Features|
|Delay Wash:||Up to 9 hours|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Variable End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Bleach/Pretreat Timed Flow-Thru:||Yes|
|Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru:||Yes|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Towels and Sheets:||Yes|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier III:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Height:||44 1/2"|
|Overall Height with Lid Open:||60"|
|Net Weight:||160 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||168 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:290529
- Capacity:4.8 Cu. Ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Temperature Settings:6
- Wash Cycles:13
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1000
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:Yes
- Water Heater:Yes
- CEE Rating:Tier III
Stain Removal Guide
The Stain Removal Guide will help get rid of five of the most commonly researched stains on the Internet by adjusting the water temperature, spin speeds, wash action and soak time for any cycle.
eWash Cold Wash Technology
Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Resists rust and won`t snag clothes
An electronic readout shows the exact efficiency of each cycle so the user can decide how they want to wash each load
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.