Gas Laundry Center with 3.4 cu. ft. Washer Capacity, 5.9 cu. ft. Dryer Capacity, Energy Star Certified in White
These GE stacked washer / dryer units offer tremendous space-savings perfect for laundry closets or tight basement spaces. The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads. Available at AppliancesConnection
3 Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
Speeds are matched to fabric type for great clothes care
9 Wash Cycles
Discover convenient, preprogrammed settings for everyday fabrics
Auto-Load Sensing with 5 Water Levels
Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water
Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispensers
Solutions are automatically mixed with wash water for bright, soft-to-the-touch results
Rotary-Electronic Controls (Washer)
Simplify cycle selection
Cycle Status Lights
Provide accurate cycle times
Rotary-Electromechanical Controls (Dryer)
Allow fast, easy cycle selection
- Dryer Capacity: 5.9 cu. ft.
- Washer Capacity: 3.4 cu. ft.
- Color Appearance: White on White
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Lint Filter: Up-Front
- Control Type: Rotary-Mechanical
- Case Material: Steel
- Maximum Spin Speed: 670 RPM
- Automatic Dry Control: Yes
- Wash/Rinse Temperatures: 5
- Heat Selections: 4
- Water Levels: 5
- Number of Cycles: 9 Washer/4 Dryer
- Wash Basket Type: Stainless Steel
- Dispenser: Bleach. Fabric Softener.
- Wash/Spin Speed Combinations: 3
- Washer Cycles: Quick Rinse. Rinse and Spin. Spin Only.
- Cottons Cycle: Extra Heavy Soil. Heavy Soil. Medium Soil. Light Soil
- Permanent Press Cycle: Heavy/Medium/Light Soil
- Delicates Cycle: Medium/Light Soil
- Timed Dry: 90 Mins.
- Dewrinkle: Yes
- Quick Fluff: Yes
- Air Fluff (No Heat): Yes
- Exhaust Options: 3-Way (Rear, Left, Right)
- Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse: 15 or 20 Amp
- Volts/Hertz: 120V/60Hz
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
Weights and Dimensions
- Overall Width: 26 4/5"
- Overall Depth: 30 17/20"
- Overall Height: 75 1/2"
- Net Weight: 248 lbs.
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 278 lbs.
- Stock Id:238810
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Venting Type:Vented
- Washer Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Dryer Capacity:5.9 cu. ft.
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion Kit:WE25M74
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.