Freestanding Top Freezer Refrigerator with 15.5 cu. ft. Total Capacity, 2 Wire Shelves, 4.1 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity, Field Reversible Doors, Energy Star Certified in White
Your GE refrigerator is the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, so it has to look great. As trends in kitchen decor change, so must refrigerators. Fortunately, GE is a leader in refrigerator style and design. And with GE, you never sacrifice substance for style. Their refrigerators lead the pack in food preservation and convenient featuresAvailable at Appliances Connection
Recessed handles make opening and closing the doors simple
Adjustable Wire Shelves
Flexible shelving options can be arranged to handle a variety of foods
Upfront Temperature Controls
A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
Gallon Door Storage
Milk and larger items are easily accommodated in the door
Provides the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
Energy Star Qualified, ADA Compliant and CEE Tier I
- Fresh Food Capacity: 11.44 cu. ft.
- Shelf Area: 19.2 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 4.1 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity: 15.5 cu. ft.
- Leveling System: Leveling Legs
- Temperature Management Features: Air Tower
- Control Type: Upfront Temperature Controls
- Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves: 2 Total. Wire. Full-Width. Adjustable.
- Fresh Food Door Shelves: 2 Total. Full-Width.
- Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers: 2
- Gallon Storage: Yes
- Dairy Compartment: Yes
- Fresh Food Features: Interior Lighting
- Removable Door Gaskets: Yes
- NeverClean Condenser: Yes
- Freezer Door Shelves: 2 Total. Full-Width. Fixed.
- Icemaker: Optional (IM4A Ready)
- Ice N' Easy Tray: Yes
- Defrost Type: Frost Free
- Handle: Color-Matched Recessed
- Textured Steel Case: Color Matched
- Door Swing: Reversible Hinges
- Exterior Design: Textured Square Doors
- Color Appearance: White
- Volts/Hertz/Amps: 120v/60Hz/15A
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Weights and Dimensions
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Depth: 29 1/8"
- Overall Height: 61 3/4"
- Width with Door Open 90° Including Handle: 30 1/2"
- Width with Door Open 90° Less Handle: 28 5/8"
- Case Depth Without Door: 25 7/8"
- Depth with Door Open 90°: 54 7/8"
- Depth Without Handle: 29 1/8"
- Height to Top of Case: 61 1/4"
- Height to Mid-Freezer: 51 3/8"
- Top Air Clearances: 1"
- Back Air Clearances: 2"
- Side Air Clearances: 3/4"
- Net Weight: 146 lbs.
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 166 lbs.
- Stock Id:238782
- Total Capacity:15.5 cu. ft.
- Size:Full Size
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Cabinet Color:White
- Number of Shelves:2
- Type of Shelves:Wire
- Water Dispenser:No
- Hinge Side:Right
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Ice Maker:No
- Glass Door:No
- Door Lock:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Energy Star:Yes
- Style:Top Freezer
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Refrigerator Capacity:11.44 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Child Lock:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Door and Handles:25.875"
- Depth without Handles:29.125"
- Height without Hinges:61.25"
- Slide-out Shelves:No
- Spill Safe Shelves:No
- Wine Rack:No
- Humidity Controlled Crispers:No
- Gallon Door Storage:Yes
- Dairy Center:Yes
- Clear Deli Drawer:No
- Can Dispenser:No
- Digital Temperature Control:No
- Ice Dispenser:No
- Quick Freeze:No
- No. of Door Bins:2
- Adjustable Door Bins:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Door Style:One Door
- Star-K Certified:No
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Optional Icemaker Kit:IM4A
- Stainless Steel Shelves:No
- CEE Rating:Tier I
- Depth with door at 90:54.875"
- Microwave and Refrigerator:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.