28" Gas Dryer with 7.8 cu. ft. Capacity, 13 Dry Cycles, 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, in White
- Type: Front Load
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 31.9"
- Height: 44.5"
- Steam Cycle: Yes
Learn more »
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big loads.
- Steam Refresh - Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and odors with this convenient setting using the power of steam
- Steam Dewrinkle - Stored or wrinkled clothes come out wrinkle-free with this helpful setting that uses steam to refresh and dry a load of any size
- HE Sensor Dry - Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best. Dual thermistors continually monitor temperature with a sensor bar that measures moisture to prevent over-drying
- Clean Speak Communication System - Perfect drying performance is achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to preset the dry cycle
- My Settings - Dry clothes with the settings you prefer on any cycle, rather than the defaults, and store your settings for later use
- 5 heat selections provide the right temperatures for your clothes-drying needs
- Speed Dry quickly dries items and small loads for families on the go
- eMonitor - Get the energy-saving insight you need to reduce your utility bills with an electronic readout that shows the efficiency level of each load
- eDry - Save up to 10% on energy costs without sacrificing drying performance, thanks to this option that reduces temperatures on select cycles
Total Capacity (cubic feet)
|7.8 cu ft|
|White on White with Silver Backsplash|
|High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat|
|Custom Cycles||My Settings|
|Wrinkle Care Cycle||Extended Tumble|
|Number of Cycles||13|
|Easy Care Cycle||
|Energy Saving Option||Yes - eDry and eMonitor|
|Drum Type||Stainless Steel|
|Additional Dryer Features||
LED Drum Light
Removable Up-Front Lint Filter
|Connected Home Ready||Yes|
|Dryer Control Features||
LED Cycle Countdown
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
|Overall Depth||31 9/10"|
|Overall Height||44 1/2"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°||55 1/4"|
|LP Conversion Kit||WE25M87|
Optional Dryer Rack Accessory
- Stock Id:290515
- Capacity:7.8 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Venting Type:Vented
- Temperature Settings:5
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Payment System:None
- Dry Cycles:13
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- LP Convertible:Yes
- Drum Material:Stainless Steel
- Door Type:Reversible Side Swing
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:9 Amps
- ADA Compliant:No
- Size:Big Load
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Leveling Legs:No
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Exterior Width:28"
- LP Conversion Kit:WE25M87
- NSF Certified:No
- eDry Option
Energy-saving option reduces dry temperatures on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- HE SensorDry
Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best. Dual thermistors continually monitor temperature with a sensor bar that measures moisture to prevent over-drying
- Stainless Steel Drum
Resists rust and helps protect clothes
- Steam Refresh
Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and odors with this convenient setting using the power of steam
Get the energy-saving insight you need to reduce your utility bills with an electronic readout that shows the efficiency level of each load
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Appliance Accessories:View More »
$14.99Add to Cart