28" Front-Load Washer with 4.5 cu. ft. Capacity, 12 Wash Cycles, Speed Wash/Sanitize Cycles, eWash Option, 1,250 RPM Spin Speed and Advanced Vibration Control
GE appliances answer real-life needs. Define trends. Simplify routines. And upgrade the look and feel of the living space. Through ingenuity and innovation, next generation features are solving real-life needs. With a forward-thinking tradition that spans over 100 years, today’s GE appliances sync perfectly with the modern lifestyle.
Stain Removal Guide
- Clean 5 of the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass.
- Cleans dirty clothes by loosening soils before the wash begins with steam vapor in the washer.
Adaptive Vibration Control
- Enjoy more peace and quiet thanks to heavy-duty springs, vibration dampeners and a balance ring infused with counterweight bearings designed to offset out-of-balance loads.
- Great cleaning performance is enhanced with a dispenser that distributes fresh detergent multiple times throughout the wash.
- Effectively clean heavily soiled fabrics with this cycle that uses a built-in soak time, extended wash times and more vigorous wash action.
- Feel comfort knowing clothes are sanitized and 99.9% of bacteria has been removed thanks to an internal water heater that boosts the water temperature, certified by the NSF.
- Remove up to 99% of pet dander and dust mite allergens with this cleaning cycle that reaches 131 degrees. Meets NSF protocol P351
|Stainless Steel Drum||Yes|
|Capacity||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Most Energy Efficient||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|America at Work||Product Assembled in the U.S|
|Number of Cycles||12|
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinatins||9|
|Specially Cycles||Pre-Wash; Extra Rinse; Stain Removal Guide|
|Water Temperature System||PerfeTemp Delux|
|Additional Wash Features||Internal Heater; Hydro Motion; Front Serviceable|
|Energy Saving Option||Yes; eWash, eMoniter|
|Connected Home Ready||Yes|
|Wash Cycles||See Use and Care Manual|
|LED Cycle Countdown||Yes|
|Delay Start||Up to 24 Hours|
|Automatic Temperature Control||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Timed Flow Through|
|Bleach||Timed Flow Through|
|Fabric Softener||Timed Flow Through|
|Handle||Chrome Pocket Handle Door|
|Trim/Accents||Chrome Cyle knob|
|Door Style||See-Thru Glass|
|Installation||Undercounter; Stacked; Side by Side; Built-In Pedestal|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 08/24/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.GE Labor Day $200 Laundry Pair Rebate
(Valid: 08/21/2014 - 09/02/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get a $200 rebate with the purchase of select GE washer and dryer pair
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.