The GE AZ61H15DAD 14,800 BTUH cooling capacity heat pump unit. This heat pump has an R-410A refrigerant, 11.2 EER, and electronic touch controls with LED display. This GE has concealed manual vent control, vented air filter, and a sound transmission class of 29.
GE designed their Zoneline units with innovative, universal components, and offer even greater installation flexibility than ever, whether in new construction, renovation or for replacement of old units. Unless specified by code, they require no sub-base and may be installed flush with the finished floor. All models are adaptable to remote and central desk control. Zoneline units may even be placed in unusual locations, such as transom or common are installations. All units come with microcomputer controls.
The most energy-efficient product line in the industry reduces operating costs, directly impacting your bottom line. Better efficiency is achieved with "L"-shaped coils which provide 20% more surface area.
GREATER GUEST COMFORT
Designed to keep guests happy by providing comfortable, quiet cooling and heating in every season. A super-seal weather barrier and two permanently lubricated fan motors provide quieter operation.
Exceptional quality ensures reliable performance year after year. Two interchangeable upfront filters, easy to remove and re-install, may be cleaned without opening or removing the room side cabinet.
- Electronic Touch Controls: The 2900, 3900 and 5800 Series Zoneline units are equipped with microcomputer touch controls. This feature gives the user better control over the temperature with a touch pad and an LED readout.
- "L"-Shaped Coil: The "L"-shaped coil allows more coil to be added to a PTAC without increasing the size of the product, which provides more heat transference surface resulting in higher EER ratings.
- Cross Flow Blower: The 5800 series features cross flow blowers that have a unique cylindrical shape which causes the air to move and respond with equal power, but with less noise than traditional fan motors.
- Heat Sentinel: Provides automatic protection against overheating by switching on the unit to cool should the temperature of an unoccupied room reach 85°F.
- Freeze Sentinel: All Zoneline units are equipped with Freeze Sentinel to provide protection against damage caused by freezing temperatures in unoccupied rooms, regardless of unit setting. In installations where freezing temperature is not a concern, the owner has the option of disabling the Freeze Sentinel.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS:
Overall Depth (in.): 13 3/4
Overall Height (in.): 16
Overall Width (in.): 42
Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.): 138
Net Weight (lbs.): 123
GE ZONELINE CAPACITY:
CFM Indoor Fan High: 310
CFM Indoor Fan Low: 260
Cooling E.E.R. (BTUH / Watt): 10.0/10.0
De-humidification (pts./hr.): 4.5
Sensible Heat Ratio at 230 Volts: 67%
Vent CFM: 75/45
GE ZONELINE POWER RATINGS:
Power Factor: 92
Cooling - Amperes; F.L. - Cooling: 7.0/7.5
Cooling - Amperes; L.R.: 38.0
Cooling - Watts: 1480/1440
Reverse Cycle Heat BTUH - 13750/13400
COP - 3.2/3.2
Watts - 1275/1245
Amps - 5.8/6.3
GE ZONELINE PRODUCT FEATURES:
Cooling BTUH: 14750/14350
Control Panel Door: Yes
Control Type: Standard Microcomputer; Tactile Touch Pad with LED Display
Auto Power Recovery: Yes
Freeze Sentinel: Yes
Heat Sentinel: Yes
Louver Style: Reversible
Upfront Filter: Yes
Auto Frost Control Monitor: Yes
Central Desk Control Compatibility: Yes
Electronic Micro Computer Control: Yes
Manual Vent Control: Hidden
Remote Thermostat: Compatible
Rotary Compressor: Yes
Remote Control: Compatible
Room Occupancy Sensor: Compatible
Rotary Compressor: Yes
Solid State Thermostat Control: Yes
Temperature Limiting: Electronic 7-Step
Weather Protected Electrical Components: Yes
Vent Control: 3-position
"SmartFan" Fan Cycle: Yes
Fan Motor: 2
Fan Speed Selections - Cooling: Hi/Low
Fan Speed Selections - Fan Only: 2
Fan Speed Selections - Heating: Hi/Low
Heat - Cool: Yes
Universal Heaters: Yes
Fan Speed Control: Yes
Discharge Grille: 2-position
Sound Transmission Class (STC): 29
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 09/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.