Frigidaire ductless split air conditioners separate the indoor evaporator, installed high on the inside wall, and the sound from the outdoor condenser. The contemporary design gives you high-style performance and environmentally friendly energy consumption by avoiding the energy losses that normally come with ductwork. It also allows you individual temperature control of the room you're in. By having the operating compressor outside you have library quiet operation.
Ductless Split Systems Features
- Energy efficient and easy-to-use functionality.
- Effortless Temperature Control that cools in only the room where it is installed.
- Select models feature energy consumption up to 24% better than Energy Star requirements.
- Library-quiet performance every time.
Energy and Cost Savings
- A split system helps avoid the energy losses that normally come with ductwork.
- This loss can amount to up to 40% due to leaks, tears, long lengths, etc.
- By controlling the temperature only one room at a time, much less energy is consumed versus a central air conditioning system.
- Advanced Inverter Technology allows the compressor to efficiently reach the desired temperature faster and hold it precisely.
- Easily select performance-enhancing features with the touch of a button.
- Effortless Remote Control combines complete control with total comfort.
- Multi-directional, auto sweep for even air distribution throughout the room.
- Turbo Mode for that quick cool-down when you first turn it on.
- Sleep Mode aids in sleep comfort once you've settled in for the night.
Library Quiet Operation
- By moving the compressor outside, the indoor unit only requires the blower fan to operate.
- Inverter Technology allows the unit to maintain room temperatures while operating at a lower and quieter speed.
Effortless Clean Filter
- 95% of particles are eliminated as dust and bacteria adhere to the filter's surface.
- Ductless splits eliminate the buildup of dust, allergens, and bacteria in central air ducts.
Frigidaire Performance and Reliability
- Frigidaire Ductless Split systems are built to the quality, reliability, and performance you have come to expect from Frigidaire products.
- Frigidaire Ductless Split Air systems are a very low-maintenance solution for Home Comfort.
- Circuit Amps: 13.8/12.5 A
- Maximum Fuse Size: 25 A
- Cooling: 18000 Btu
- Amps: 7.59/6.86 A (Rated Current under cooling mode)
- Watts: 1500 W
- Min/Max Cooling: 6000/22350 Btu
- SEER: 18
- EER: 12
- Low Ambient Temperature: 5° F <= T <= 115° F
- Voltage/Frequency/Phase: 208V/230V /60Hz/1P
- Dehumidification: 4.22PT/H
- Sound Rating: 46/44/40/35dB (A)
- Net Weight: 28.66 lb
- Shipping Weight: 37.47 lb
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.73" x 37.01" x 7.87"
- Full Loaded Amps: 0.27 A
- Number of Fan Speeds: 4
- Fan Type: cross flow
- RPM at High Speed: 1350 RPM
- Motor Watts: 20 A
- Full Loaded Amps: 0.25 A
- Coil Type: aluminum fin & copper tube
- Fin Type: window
- Pipe Type: inner-wing
- Fin Rows (FPI): 2
- Tube Diameter: ¢ 7.15 mm (9/32")
- Drain Connection Size: ¢ 16 mm (5/8")
- Controls: microprocessor
- Remote Control: LCD Wireless
- Temperature Control: 16-30° C
- Timer: 24 hr
- Air Louvers: 2 pieces
- Horizontal: manual
- Vertical: swing
- Low Voltage Restart: built-in
- Self-Diagnosis: yes
- Quiet Operation: no
- Air Filter: washable, anti-mold
- Controls: twin rotary DC inverter
- Remote Control: 8.4 A
- Temperature Control: 41 A
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Ounces: 51.15
- Control: electric expansion valve
- Lineset: 16.4 ft
- Maximum Height: 49.2 ft
- Maximum Line length: 98.43 ft
- Discharge Vapor Line (od): 6 mm (1/4")
- Suction (od): 12 mm (1/2")
- Sound rating: <= 54 dB (A)
- Net Weight: 110.23 lb
- Shipping Weight: 121.25 lb
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.56" x 35.04" x 13.38"
- Recommended Fuse: 25 A
- Minimum Amps: 14 A
- Running Current: 13.8/12.5 A
- Fan Type: Axial
- Fan Diameter/Number of Speeds: 20.47"-2
- Drive Type: dc motor
- Motor Watts: 60 W
- Number of Poles and RPM: 2-690/500 rpm
- CFM (High): 1904
- Coil Type: aluminum fin & copper tube
- Fin Type: flat
- Pipe Type: innergroove copper
- Fin Rows (FPI): 2
- Tube Size: ¢ 7.15 mm (9/32")
- Indoor Air / Intake temperature
- Cooling: 90° F db/wb / 41° F db/wb
- Heating: 81° F db/wb / 32° F db/wb
- Outdoor Air / Intake Temperature
- Cooling: 115° F db/wb / 41° F db/wb
- Heating: 75° F db/wb / 5° F db/wb
- Indoor Unit Height: 11-3/4"
- Indoor Unit Width: 37"
- Indoor Unit Depth: 7-7/8"
- Max. Wall Thickness: 18"
- Outdoor Unit Height: 27-1/2"
- Outdoor Unit Width: 35-1/16"
- Outdoor Unit Depth: 13-3/8"
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 11/30/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.